for Sometimes We Write The Story Of Where We Began

9/17/2018 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Like the way they meet and had a friendship. Then the DXS offer and they wanted to do it with each other.
8/12/2017 c1 2Elise Deschat
Loved the "beginning"...plausible first meeting for both
3/14/2017 c1 Guest
Very plausible! I can really visualize this as the way they met! Well done!
3/7/2017 c1 iheartlife
Greattt story!
3/5/2017 c1 24DetectiveAtWork
Shoot man, the end made me teary eyed. If you're up for suggestions the one thing I'd love to see is maybe bozers reaction of Mac joining the army, coming home and such...im also sure you can score some Mac whump along the way... ;) keep writing!
3/5/2017 c1 Lhaven
Fun story! Great to read about 'how it might have started.' Thanks for writing!
3/5/2017 c1 Justbec
Wonderful as usual but wanted more hurt Mac and big bro Jack.. LOL
3/5/2017 c1 3WynonaRose
Nice! Super nice. It was perfect, matched canon well. Characters perfectly in character. Loved it to death. Thank you for writing!
3/5/2017 c1 56Ice Queen1
EEEEEEE! Now that my girlish squeal of delight is out of the way - I LOVE IT. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT - including the make shift parachute from the trailer/promo, Jack's immediate liking to Mac, their conclusion that ALL friendships should be based on pizza toppings.

And I love that neither of them really know what they just jumped into, they're together, and they haven't got a clue and they're totally going to wing it - which sets the tone for their entire existence together.
"What're we gonna do?"
::shrug:: "We're gonna wing it."
"Solid. Solid. I like your plan. I'm in."

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This completely distracted me from grant proposals and my own things I should be working on and I LOVE ALL OF IT!
3/5/2017 c1 176AZGirl
Thoroughly enjoyed this prequel story and the beginnings of Mac and Jack's friendship. Thanks for sharing it with us!

I really hope TPTB release the unaired pilot on the DVDs.
3/5/2017 c1 10302pilot
" Jack found himself not wanting to walk away from MacGyver, instead he wanted to take the kid home with him and make him eat and sleep until the blue eyes lost their shadows".

I love how, right from the start, Jack felt so protective of Mac. Thanks for this early friendship story!
3/5/2017 c1 42Kelcor
Great story! Solidly entertaining page-turner, as per usual.
3/4/2017 c1 9Gib
This was super fun to read. I really enjoyed it. Love reading about the guys in their military days and the way Jack started asking all of the 'get to know your partner' questions at the end was very entertaining. Awesome job! Thanks for posting. This made me smile.
-Gib-
3/4/2017 c1 121only-some-loser
Omg I love this so much it's amazing
3/4/2017 c1 56Deliwiel
I like this :) and I agree about friendships and pizza toppings ;)
16 Page 1 2 Next »