for flash point

7/22/2019 c6 PheonixQueen15
This story and universe are so awesome!
2/3/2019 c6 Guest
Later, Saguru. You can poke at him later. Good luck, though. *amusement* Of course half the reason Kaito wanted to know if electricity could help him fly was so Shinichi/Conan could help. XD What a fun collection! 3
2/3/2019 c5 Guest
Sounds like an excellent plan. Both to keep him from getting shot, and because Saguru gets to put in some therapy time by chucking things at Kaito "helpfully".
2/3/2019 c4 Guest
I've always headcanoned that the way to get Ice with Elemental alignments is a combination of water and air. It suits that Aoko is the one who managed to accomplish it outside of a dual alignment, tricking Kaito into helping her.
2/3/2019 c3 Guest
In this 'verse, yes the assumption would be a pyrokinetic was involved. Though I'd have to ask what Toichi's ability in this 'verse would be, because wouldn't it be just a perfect twist if it had gone exactly as canon, with no pyrokinetic involved except in the background watching in case they were needed? Just careful sabotage? The assumption would include a pyrokinetic if there was foul play, and the lack of one would be an excellent wild goose chase. Even better, put a few in the audience who have nothing to do with anything for further obfuscation.
Now i/that/i kind of work sounds like Gin, one of the best assassins of the BO.
2/3/2019 c2 Guest
Sounds legit.
2/3/2019 c1 Guest
1/2/2019 c6 Fira
NEW CHAPTER!
I've been dieing to see more of this verse for months now!
Thank you for updateing!
This stories AWESOME! (And really Really funny)
8/18/2018 c3 13Unseen Watcher
Love the power idea. I wonder it there are any with more than one. Great high school/power scenes.
I wonder which power(s) Shinichi would have (if you've been asked this before, sorry for the repeat).
Thanks.
9/6/2017 c3 Guest
*cuddles boys*
9/6/2017 c2 Guest
9/6/2017 c1 Guest
Awesome.
8/12/2017 c3 9Cartwheellou
Just... Absolutely everything was the best. Kid learning to fly, Aoko hitting Kaito with a water jet, Hakuba burning his papers, Conan lecturing KID... It was just all too amazing.
8/6/2017 c3 LC
Though it would be pretty hilarious if Heiji *was* also pyrokinetic, any interaction between the two would be literally explosive. I imagine that they were once thrown out of a crime scene because something kept bursting into fire around them while Conan gives them thoroughly unimpressed looks, and maybe Kid is somewhere in the background laughing his arse off and taking notes :D
8/6/2017 c3 LC
Man, I totally love this 'verse! I like how you made Hakuba a pyrokinetic, most would have chosen water or earth or something. I love all the interactions and I would totally read more if you decided to write more, but I'm already thankful that we got 2 more chapters after the first :)
I'm wondering what Heiji is now, it would be cool if he was something spirit-type, I have a thing for people having traits that don't "match" their image or personality.

I like to search for good gen Hakuba fics from time to time, and I'm glad to have found this gem. Thanks so much for writing!
(Also, Conan/Shinichi being electrokinetic, YES)
21 Page 1 2 Next »