for Sweetest Devotion

5/29/2020 c18 fillionfan
I have just recently become a fan of Gilmore Girls and have been looking for LL stories where they have children of their own. I came across this one and didn’t pay attention to the fact that it was not complete. I know it has been 3 years, but is it possible that you would complete it at some point? I have become attached to Natalie and April and the rest of the family. I want to see Lorelai finally have a baby.
10/11/2017 c18 LC42
Its so great that Natalie has parents who wants to be their for her and can give her whats she needs instead of beating her and not being their for her. Natalie is adjusting really well with Lorelai and Luke without April being there nice. I can never picture Lorelai being a soccer mom but hey anything is possible. Nice chapter.
10/10/2017 c18 Droolia
I'm so happy she got such great new parents. All kids should have parents who love and nurture them. It's sad that that's not always the case.
10/10/2017 c18 Nancy
Thanks for the update - life is often very busy. No April for a while, but Natalie is doing just great with Luke and Lorelai. No concussion - very good. I had not realized that there was a cast that Natalie could wear for soccer. Good for her. Good chapter - thanks much.
10/9/2017 c18 chants
Poor Natalie, but glad she has Lorelai and Luke to look after her. Thanks for a nice update. :)
9/1/2017 c11 4Melitri9212
i said this before but i love that you reference things from the show that happened awhile ago! bringing in tillie or natalie. genius! it just adds so much more depth. and mentioning doula and tj. also im in the middle of writing my own fan fic and actually have rory being a surrogate for lorelai. kind of bummed you beat me to the idea. even tho lorelai turned it down. great job im hooked into reading.
8/31/2017 c6 Melitri9212
i like this alot because it really adds elements to the characters. ive been reading other fan fic and its just all about either rory and logan and rory and jess, but you include everyone which i think is really great. keep it up!
8/30/2017 c17 Nancy
It is good news for Jess and Rory despite Rory's initial feelings and Lorelai's first reaction. Things do happen for a reason, and it will be find. Luke is such a comfort! Thanks. More soon please.
8/30/2017 c17 Droolia
Luke using the word fruition is not believable. It made me laugh trying to picture him doing so.

I think you were smart to make Lorelai 40 and trying to get pregnant. It's realistic and possible enough that it makes me feel bad for her. If she were a bit older, I wouldn't have felt as bad.
8/30/2017 c17 LC42
I can understand where Lorelai is coming from being jealous of someone who is pregnant im like that too. It makes you think a lot and wounder why. Sweet chapter
8/30/2017 c17 kpop381
That would be difficult to deal with I'm sure. You trying so hard to get pregnant and your daughter does it without trying. Luke is trying so hard to be supportive!
8/30/2017 c17 Chloe
Yes I love it, update soon
8/14/2017 c16 Droolia
Whoa. That news came out of nowhere. I can't believe she delivered the news like that. Jess and Rory are doing so great. I love how concerned they are for one another and are able to show how much they care. They're also more considerate of each other too. When she asked him about his thoughts on her potentially becoming a surrogate, it made me happy because if they were a real life couple, there's little doubt that they wouldn't make it. Now since she's pregnant, I wonder how much that would affect the surrogacy potential. It's because they usually recommend that people don't get pregnant within a year of giving birth. Would this throw an extra year of waiting on Luke and Lorelai if they do decide to go that path? I'm curious to see why you decided to go this route. So that Lorelai and Rory will be pregnant together?
8/11/2017 c16 Chloe
Yes I love it, update soon
7/22/2017 c15 Droolia
Are we assuming that Luke has more of a relationship with Mia than what was shown on the show? I understand him being devastated by the news, but only if they remained in contact. The girls too.

Does April want to stay because of Natalie? Like that was the final push to start asking for it? Anna is not going to like it.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »