for The Chaser and the Prefect

10/3/2020 c12 uselessperson
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that your writing is beyond great, this is the best Hograwrts AU I've ever read, and a lot of us really appreciate where you're taking this story in every update. More power to you and hope you're well!
9/17/2020 c12 Guest
Aww I love a protective chloe! I hope you continue this and not abandon it
9/6/2020 c1 Guest
Absolutely Loved it! Hope u continue to update this story :(
8/24/2020 c12 Guest
please please please update
8/18/2020 c12 TimeLordLexi
Pheeeeewwwww. this is amazing. AMAZING. so worth the wait bud! I'm so looking forward to where you take the story. eeeeeep. so damn excited. I really feel like spamming your Tumblr with so many messages of love and encouragement. gosh, the way you really draw out the tension is honestly incredible. it's almost explosive!
8/8/2020 c12 PitchP
Probably my favourite story out there right now. Loving the dynamic you have between the two. Can't wait for the next update.
8/5/2020 c12 Guest
this is a masterpiece youre an incredible writer please keep going :)
8/4/2020 c12 Guest
.amazing.
8/1/2020 c12 bechloe-4evs
This is such a great Harry potter/ bechloe crossover, I'm really enjoying it thank you for writing it!
7/31/2020 c6 TimeLordLexi
I'm so happy you updated! (Rejection isn't failure) im so damn excited to read this. happy to have you back and im just eeeeeeeep
7/30/2020 c12 2ThatGayNerd
YAY updates! And lot's of em. They were all very fun to read and the dynamic b/w everyone is very cool. Hope Chloe gets her head out of assrealize how crap Tom is. Very excited to read more about all the character's history's. Can't wait for another chapter
7/28/2020 c12 Jyssadee
love it can't wait for more please
7/27/2020 c12 7Greye
Woooooooooooo Chloe cares!

And Beca is possibly dead for that panty remark lmao!

Ahhhh I love this story so much!

Also, was the Halloween tradition just to go into the Forest, or did it get cut short because of the Acromantula?
7/25/2020 c12 Guest
This is great!
7/27/2020 c11 Greye
I loved your chapter! I think it's great. You've eased Chloe into doubting Tom and herself, and I really enjoyed tbe tongue lashing she got from Aubrey haha!

Also super curious now about Beca and Chloe's families haha.
189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »