FanFiction.Net
for A Word of Advice

5/9/2020 c3 Mestre720
It had a lot of potential! Hope you update it!
2/13/2018 c3 NisekoiFaN
Great story, though you are missing that drive from Erina that's she has to say Souma's cooking is delicious. It feels like it isn't there. Though I would like to see how you develop the whole story. Keep up the good work!
11/19/2017 c3 Chaos537
Really enjoying this story. Especially the little alternate events like Soma meeting Eishi and Rindou. Looking forward to next time.
10/7/2017 c3 Anime100
This is truly interesting to read; please update very soon
7/30/2017 c3 Spaded Ace18
interesting story hope to see it updated soon keep it up
7/3/2017 c3 Guest
cant wait for more
6/30/2017 c3 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
6/21/2017 c3 linx007
An absolutely great start to a promising story that I hope is updated soon, well done.
5/28/2017 c2 5Kuro kaze no aka kira
Did you just thrashed on Nouvelle?
4/13/2017 c2 14Zancrowe
"That's it? No big tv event? No massive amount of rules, or unique situations like having to run a mock restaurant, or anything?"

Hey! I get that reference!

That aside, I'm finding Erina adorable here. Hope to see more of that in future chapters. Any idea on what other characters (if any) you'll be introducing into this fic?

- Zancrow
I want some Rindou x Eishi in the future
Pls pls plsssss
3/24/2017 c3 Guest
Yo! I am the one who was telling you that this story was rushed, the italian whit no english skill hahah
I have to retreat my words, the impression that I Had was only because Erina was Drunk hahaha
But well, I have another Advice of you, If you want!
Try to describe a little bit more the ambient where the pg are acting, that help a lot we readers to full imagine the situation, because even whit a lot o fantasy (And I assure you, I have TOO MUCH FANTASY) it can be hard to think clearly at the location, like a manga or a anime so.. Try to describe little bit more, if you want to use the advice of an old crazy italian that can barely understand what you're writing xD
Well then, now it's time for me to go, ciaaao!
3/24/2017 c3 Nofma
Misunderstanding Nouvelle A Word of Advice Happiness
More pls
3/23/2017 c3 15NinjaFang1331
I love this chapter on Sona meeting the first two top seats and getting a little advice from them. This story is really living up to its name.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »