for The Past Nine Years

4/24/2017 c22 kpop381
Can't help but love Jess! So much like his uncle!
4/24/2017 c22 Nancy
So sweet. Matt and Chris are fun here, gullible, but well meaning. Rory and Jess are genuinely happy together - wonderful. Thanks. More soon please.
4/22/2017 c21 Droolia
Loved the end of the chapter. When Jess freaks out a bit by what he said only to have Rory confirm what he said with a smile. So cute!
4/22/2017 c21 Nancy
Very sad time for Luke and Lorelai - and everyone else concerned about the loss of the baby. But, as Luke promised, they are okay. I am excited for Rory and Jess. Nothing like the bloom of love - the forever kind of love. Thanks. More soon please.
4/20/2017 c20 Droolia
Good job Luke. She needed that reassurance from you.
4/20/2017 c20 LC42
I hope they all get though this sad time. I really hope this plan goes good and Lorelai wont be to mad when Rory tells her she was staying at the apartment just in case she needed her. I hope you dont take to long for Lorelai to ask Rory if she can come home. Lorelai needs her rock as in Luke and Rory.
4/20/2017 c20 Nancy
There will be some tough times for a while - the emotional pain / strain takes time to work through. But there is love, deep and abiding love; the situation will gradually improve. Thanks. More soon.
4/20/2017 c20 48CountessCora
I think your story gets better and better with time! xo Lizzie
4/20/2017 c20 Chloe
Yes I love it, update soon
4/19/2017 c19 Droolia
So glad Lorelai is going to be ok. A Gilmore girl story without one of the gilmores just isn't the same.
4/19/2017 c19 LizziePuma
Thank you so much for a new chapter! You write them all in character so well. This is sad but I know they'll pull together and make it through. xo Lizzie
4/19/2017 c19 kpop38
I've always said Jess is Rory's "Luke." Here he is taking care of her.
4/18/2017 c19 Nancy
Such a sad time for everyone. Hope it gets better for them soon. thanks. More soon please.
4/18/2017 c18 Droolia
That's so sad. Because of you, I looked up placental abruptions. I'm sure you did too. I was hoping little Ben would have a chance since it typically occurs during the third trimester. While I'm sad to see that wasn't the case here, I trust that you know the direction you want to take this story and I will just enjoy the ride there, no matter how sad it gets at times.
4/17/2017 c18 6MotherLovesU
this chapter made me cry
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »