for The Past Nine Years

4/17/2017 c18 LizziePuma
I just read this story for the first time the other day and have anxiously awaited the updates. You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work! xo Lizzie
4/17/2017 c18 Nancy
So very sad for Luke and Lorelai. Luke is a solid and supportive loving rock to Lorelai here. They are so sad, but they have each other. I am counting on you when you said, "I promise things won't stay sad forever". thanks. More soon please.
4/17/2017 c18 SarahJoyGrace1983
Sad but well done. Thank you!
4/17/2017 c18 Chloe
Yes I love it, update soon
4/16/2017 c17 Droolia
Right couple of chapters. Placental abrupt ion sounds like no joke. Poor everyone going through it right now. I hope the next chapter fills us in on how lorelai is doing.
4/15/2017 c16 FanFiction guest
I knew from the very beginning of this story that this was going to eventually have to happen if it were to fit in between the series final and the revival, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier now that we're here.
4/15/2017 c17 Chloe
Yes I love update soon
4/15/2017 c17 Nancy
Very, very frightening. Hope that Lorelai AND the baby are fine. Glad that Luke was able to talk Rory into taking some medicine to help calm her. Stay strong, Luke and Jess. Thanks. More soon please.
4/15/2017 c17 Guest
Amazing chapter!
4/15/2017 c17 SarahJoyGrace1983
Waiting rooms of any kind are ... Excellent job!
4/14/2017 c16 Molly
Oh no! Things were going so well! I hope the baby's okay!
4/13/2017 c16 Nancy
So scary, so sad. Hope that the baby and Lorelai are both okay. Good for Luke getting into "fix it" mode so quickly and for Jess getting to Rory so quickly. More soon please.
4/13/2017 c16 LC42
So scary for the family not knowing whats going to happened to the baby.
4/12/2017 c15 ImTheNana
ugh, I really am not a lit fan, but I am a JJ fan, so I'll keep reading for them. Good story otherwise.
4/11/2017 c15 Droolia
I loved it the first time she teased him about looking up the distance. It was cute here too.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »