for The Past Nine Years

4/11/2017 c15 Nancy
Bye, April. Hello, Jess and Rory. Hope, really hope, that it works for Jess and Rory. thanks. More soon please.
4/10/2017 c14 Droolia
Loved that Luke had to spell out what it meant for Jess walking Rory home. Lol.
4/9/2017 c14 Nancy
They pulled off a monumental surprise! Good for them - watch out for Miss Patty's punch. I appreciate that Luke told Jess the tread lightly, but don't waste time! I hope that Jess got the message loud and clear. Thanks. More soon.
4/9/2017 c13 Droolia
He's silly. Took the doorknobs off...lol!
4/9/2017 c12 Droolia
That name is sooo long. Nice ring to it though.
4/9/2017 c11 Droolia
I d been stuck in one name for my number two. It sounded unisex enough to me. My mom quickly vetoed to for a girl...Delaney sounds nice. It was in my top five last time.
4/7/2017 c13 nancy
What a fabulous surprise. Thanks much. More soon please.
4/7/2017 c13 kpop381
Love that all the kids decided to visit. Very sweet!
4/7/2017 c13 SarahJoyGrace1983
Sweet stuff.
4/7/2017 c13 Guest
That was really cute
4/5/2017 c12 SarahJoyGrace1983
So sweet, loved it!
4/5/2017 c12 Nancy
Ah, a sweet baby boy for Luke and Lorelai. Love the chosen name. And the boys are so cute and so significant because Benjamin William will look just like his daddy. How cute is that! Thanks. More soon please.
4/5/2017 c12 kpop381
How cute..Luke is a softie! I'm surprised he was able to keep his mouth shut when she suggested Taylor for the name.
Their son would be so adorable!
4/5/2017 c11 Guest
Nothing is quite as wonderful as the first little kick - what a joy! Oh, some of those name choices were horrible, but they were teasing each other too. Thanks. More soon please.
4/3/2017 c10 71JoyfulHeartEO
So I am finally finding time to catch up on this story and the end of this particular chapter had me in tears. God I love me some JavaJunknie 3
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »