for The Past Nine Years

4/3/2017 c11 Nancy
Nothing is quite as wonderful as the first little kick - what a joy! Oh, some of those name choices were horrible, but they were teasing each other too. Thanks. More soon please.
4/2/2017 c10 Droolia
Don't know why people have the conversation of who goes first. It's not like anyone controls that if you let it happen naturally.
4/2/2017 c10 Guest
awww that was a sweet chapter
the ending exchange was so good!
4/1/2017 c10 Nancy
Such great news: everything is okay - and we all want it to stay okay. Oh, Luke, he was so desperately frightened that he could lose Lorelai, not a good thing to dwell on. Glad that Lorelai quickly grasped his very deep fear of losing her. So, they struck a pact. Almost half way - great. Thanks. More soon please.
4/1/2017 c10 SarahJoyGrace1983
Beautiful, tears.
4/1/2017 c10 kpop381
Ok, that wasn't fair! I wasn't ready to cry while reading that chapter. Just when you think the man couldn't be any sweeter he goes and declares that he gets to go first. Lorelai should never question how he feels for her. Lucky girl!
3/31/2017 c9 Nancy
Such love and devotion - along with a touch of frustration. Hope that the blood pressure is all better by Friday's visit. Thanks. More soon please.
3/30/2017 c9 3roganjalex
Absolutely love it
3/30/2017 c9 kpop381
Luke and Lorelai are just adorable!
3/28/2017 c8 2Tvjunkie25
Really good. Formats a little weird but that's okay
3/28/2017 c8 kpop381
Wow..I can only imagine the rant Luke would've gone on had Lorelai's blood pressure not been high! Please please don't let this chapter be a foreshadow to something that's going to happen later!
3/26/2017 c7 Droolia
I'd threaten Kirk too if he ever laid a hand on me.
3/26/2017 c7 Nancy
So happy! Their baby is going to be so loved. And, Kirk, pretty strange, but he does mean well. Thanks. More soon please.
3/26/2017 c7 kpop381
Luke can be so sweet!
3/25/2017 c6 Droolia
Beautiful until proven handsome, that was cute.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »