for The Past Nine Years

3/24/2017 c6 Nancy
Glad that Lorelai spoke so clearly and determinedly to Emily - hope Emily received it all! Thanks. More soon please.
3/24/2017 c6 kpop38
I always wondered why Emily couldn't just be happy for Lorelai when she went to her with news. I'm glad to see it end on a positive note this time!
3/20/2017 c5 Droolia
I understand her fear. Her last experience with it didn't go well and while she knows rationally things are different now, she has hormones and experience working against her.
3/19/2017 c5 Nancy
They are so good together. Luke quickly got to the root of Lorelai's difficulty and he was totally able to dismantle her fear and share his total joy about their baby to be. She gets it and is very happy all over again. So, time to tell the elder Gilmores - and Lorelai is right about one thing, they will probably be mean to Luke, but Luke is also right in that it is their opportunity to be real grandparents from the beginning with this soon to be baby. Bet they don't want to wreck that. Thanks. More soon please.
3/18/2017 c4 Droolia
Lorelai is right. Luke was totally adorable when talking to the baby.
3/18/2017 c1 2339CluesStrangerThingsFan-Star
Good story. But if you watched a year in the life you would know they don't have a child.
3/17/2017 c4 SarahJoyGrace1983
Aww, sweet, love it, love it, love it.
3/17/2017 c4 Nancy
Ah, a good Luke talk with the baby. Plans, plans! Almost a trimester gone - sounds good; it is generally safe to tell everyone after the first trimester. Good chapter. More soon please.
3/17/2017 c4 kpop381
Love Luke's conversation with the baby! Please please let this pregnancy be ok! I always thought they should have a baby together!
3/12/2017 c3 72JoyfulHeartEO
Sooo is this following the Revival timeline? I'm still scared lol. I love it but I don't want them to be sad :(
3/11/2017 c2 SarahJoyGrace1983
Yeah I vote for giving them their happy middle they deserve it.
3/11/2017 c3 SarahJoyGrace1983
Good stuff. More please.
3/11/2017 c3 Droolia
Poor lorelai. It's going to be a lot of worrying before the baby gets there. And even more after!
3/11/2017 c3 Nancy
I understand Lorelai's concern, but Luke will help her as much as possible (meaning as much as she will let him). Good that Rory knows now too. Waiting until after the first trimester to tell anyone is a really good idea. Thanks. More soon please.
3/9/2017 c2 Droolia
I'd worry once I hear one of those big bad words too.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »