FanFiction.Net
for My Eyes Can't See

9/22/2017 c1 20angelic-bitch
Aw
4/8/2017 c1 135JuseaPeterson
I really liked this. I loved how Klaus and Caroline were able to get to know each other. I loved their first conversation and that they spent more time together. I loved that he came back so he could see her.
3/26/2017 c1 IFancyu
Loved the drabble :)
3/24/2017 c1 Uppity Bitch
I love period dramas and you’ve really captured the tension and emotion that surrounds this compelling time period in history. I love how compassionate you’ve made Caroline and the moments Klaroline have together carry the perfect balance of flirtation and sensitivity as Klaus acclimates to his war injury. Great job!
3/23/2017 c1 fanficfan1122
Wow, this was such an amazing story! You are such a gifted writer! I loved every part of this one shot and really wish there was more. Thank you so much for sharing this piece of writing with us. You are amazing!
3/23/2017 c1 157LitLover 101
I have an affinity for the occasional history piece and I am happy that I choose to read this work. You did a great job of showing that war is not all glamour as some writers have been known to romanticize it's horrific effects.

Klaus and Caroline were perfection in your short but slow-build romance. You didn't rush them into a relationship and all the details made it all the lovelier. :)

Thank you for sharing. :)

LL
3/20/2017 c1 7Sakuraraestar
Oh my gosh, I loved this so much!
3/20/2017 c1 500oHarleyQuinno0
This is good! Klaus seems optimistic about his eyesight. Caroline is really patient and listening to him. I've enjoyed reading it. World war AU is something different from what I read till now. Keep up the good work! Take care.
- D
3/7/2017 c1 Guest
This was absolutely beautiful!