for Five Idiots, Four Professional Problem Solvers, and One Cup for Chaos

4/7/2017 c6 jcampbellohten
I enjoyed this, as short as it was. If it's complete, you should put the "complete" tag on it. I don't know how to do it (sorry), but I know it's a thing. Also, that was the most parentheses I've ever seen in one story. You should tone that down some.

In this chapter: The Hogwarts champions weren't the only ones to reach the cup first—and again, I don't believe they even reached it anywhere near the time Reina would have when you allowed her to bypass the maze entirely. Also, three drops of Veritaserum, to my understanding, leaves people listless and mindlessly answering questions even if they don't want to, contrary to the auror's rights-reading and Barty's defiance during questioning. Two drops would probably achieve what you want to have happen.
4/7/2017 c5 jcampbellohten
But, wouldn't rejecting Voldemort's time enough for the soul piece in Harry to rejoin him also give him back his full-power body? Well, I guess this isn't such a serious story that you can't just hand-wave that away. Still, I find it very hard to believe Harry and Cedric made it through the maze on the ground in the time it took Reina to run straight to the center over the maze.

Anyway, Ishida's line about the school motto was funny. Stark sympathizing and engaging Luna was cute.
4/5/2017 c6 18animeloverhomura
This was an interesting take on the story, good job. I have to say I loved headmaster Ichigo and Toshiro being called out to help a student.
3/31/2017 c6 2Guest 907
Uryu needs to lighten up. They're adults now, he can admit he actually cares about them.
And I'm going to assume that Starrk saying Grimmjow "hates" Karin and Yuzu was meant to be taken as innocently as possible, if only because Ichigo would do what Grimmjow threatened to do to the twins.
I'm pretty sure that's not how the magical justice system works, based on what we've seen in the books. I guess the French do it better.
What does Ichigo know about "procedure as usual"? If he's involved, that's practically a guarantee that things AREN'T going as usual.
And a niffler-filled maze task? That sounds fun!
Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for putting this up, and good luck with anything else you work on!
3/30/2017 c6 Guest
Good ending!
3/24/2017 c5 Guest 907
What do you know! Something actually didn't go horribly wrong!
And wow, look at the balls on Fred and George. If only they knew how serious Grimmjow's threat was.
And what happened with the nest? I didn't really understand what was going on there.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the last chapter!
3/16/2017 c2 Guest
Uh, isn't Shakkaho HADO spell (way of destruction), not a BAKUDO spell (way of binding), and number 31 not 33? It should be "Hado 31: Shakkaho!".
3/16/2017 c4 36Kiri Kaitou Clover
I'm cackling.
3/12/2017 c3 5cg037
nice story, keep up the good work. loved the reaction to them using swords.
3/10/2017 c3 Monochrome Wolf
This is really entertaining. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
3/9/2017 c3 2Guest 907
This is hilariously one-sided. How the hell is Voldemort going to get Harry now?
3/8/2017 c1 Guest 907
Cool, I saw this story on AO3 and I'm glad you decided to post it here.
Also, two things in your A/N I noticed- First, Uryu doesn't like shinigami because they let his grandfather die, not because they wiped out the Quincy. Second, Chad's right arm is defense and his left is offense.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next update.
3/8/2017 c2 Guest