for Thirdboy

7/19 c23 DireRavenIII
This story was amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. I love the further exploration of Vierna’s character, and the idea of a Drizzt that more fully participated in drop society while still hanging on to the morals and feelings of the character we love. Great job, and excellent work with the tension in the throne room confrontation. Excited to read the sequel!
11/22/2019 c22 Tanathar
Loving this story and your characters and the way you take and change the plots to make something new. Look forward to seeing what comes next.
6/23/2019 c21 Luci Oro-Chan
I just found this and its absolutely great. I personally was trying to find anything good with Malice in it just cause I've had a hankering and the way you write her and everyone else is outstanding.
6/11/2019 c21 1Ilireanwri
I love this story. There are to few good Drizzt stories that are still continued. But I have to ask: will Drizzt eventually leave Menzoberranzan and meet his other friends (Belwar Dissengulp, Bruenor, Cattie-Brie, Regis, Wulfgar, etc.)? I really hope they will eventually also be part of this story, because I like them all.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to read more of this story soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
6/11/2019 c18 Ilireanwri
Oh, now that's an interesting move: introducing Artemis Entreri to Drizzt early (maybe even make him his first friend)... I wonder how the Drow will react once it becomes obvious that Entreri rivals Drizzt and Zaknafein in skill?
6/10/2019 c2 Ilireanwri
I always wondered what if Vierna didn't listen to Briza's advice about whipping Drizzt? Would the two eventually become real Siblings?
6/10/2019 c1 Ilireanwri
In at least one of the later books it's speculated that Lloth secretly favors Drizzt, and in my opinion that actually makes sense, with how often Drizzt narrowly avoids Death at the hands of other Drow (once even escaping from House Baenre's Dungeon), and that it would tickle her fancy to use someone who hates her for her purposes without them realizing it...
I wonder if this will be so in this fic?
6/2/2019 c20 Chill-Like-A-Vill
This has been a great read. You write quite well. Interested to see where you take things from here
2/14/2019 c20 6Voldy's pink teddy
Poor Drizzt.

I'm really enjoying this AU, so far!
2/12/2019 c20 Kasharo
Good chapter.
1/25/2019 c1 77Alannada
You have a lovely writing style, very pleasant to read
1/13/2019 c19 Guest
Really enjoying this story. Please update. Wonder how our hero 's conscience will stand the test of years in the underworld. Does he develop any friends around his age at all? How is the entreri situation going to play out? Please continue.
12/19/2018 c19 5Fantasy OH YEA
Well if u enjoy review that is amazing because I enjoy giving them, this chapter was really good and it has been a while since I read the book but didn’t Vierna lead Drizzt to a balcony and not fuck him, eh whatever, incest is wincest and I love it as always
12/19/2018 c19 Kasharo
Excellent chapter. Your Drizzt is definitely more pragmatic than canon!Drizzt. At least he avoided being thrown to the Driders this time. Keep up the good work!
12/5/2018 c18 Fantasy OH YEA
I love this as always and I hope u keep up the good work
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »