for Thirdboy

9/23/2017 c12 Guest
Drizzt really needs to get out of Menzoberranzan post haste.
9/14/2017 c12 3NPC Stories
I always read and never review, sorry for that. I love this story and it's getting far and far more interesting!
9/10/2017 c12 11singvogel
The idea of keeping Nalfein alive really had me interested, even more so than Drizzt's actual development. I would not mind hearing more about him too, even apart from his influence of his little brother.
9/2/2017 c12 5Fantasy OH YEA
This was fantastic and I'm glad there is sex in this story because you are right that these stories would be full of sex and violence and I can't wait for the next chapter
8/7/2017 c11 morgaroth
This is an awesome story, pretty rare to find a good Forgotten Realms fanfic, especially about Drizzt's early life. I've always been interested to see what would happen if Drizzt became a bladesinger (warrior and mage) and I'm interested to see if you are going to try that at all. Except for Nalfein surviving, I haven't seen you foreshadow about it at all but hoping you do!
7/27/2017 c10 Fantasy OH YEA
This was another fantastic chapter and I hope you keep up the good work
7/20/2017 c9 Fantasy OH YEA
Well this is a great fanfic and i hope you keep up the good work
6/22/2017 c9 Guest
I'm really enjoying your writing.
6/21/2017 c9 Guest
This is going to be interesting.
6/23/2017 c9 1Dracarot
Hmmm, I wonder if there's certain other enchantments on those swords...
6/15/2017 c8 Guest
Interesting, very interesting. Bit creepy how the drow think but the differences between "normal" and Vierna are insightful.
6/10/2017 c1 Guest
Malice and Zak are brother and sister (in the context of a house). Malice in the book is adopted and is hinted to be matron Baenre's grand daughter. Which would make Jalaxel Drizzt's great uncle.
The information Malice says in homeland is so pointless to the story that you just blank it out.

I find it odd that some people think she killed her sisters? it's mentioned in book that there house has cousins (meaning she must have living sisters).
6/8/2017 c7 Guest
This is very interesting. I hope Drizzt still ends up a good guy who leaves the drow city. Although a short cut to the surface via Jarlaxle might be nice. (I do wish this version did not have Zaknafein and Malice be siblings, the relationship makes me want to bleach my brain. I also bet Jarlaxle is Nalfien's father.)
5/27/2017 c7 Guest
Always wondered why drizzt never questioned that. "He's my dad and my uncle...gross!" At least we know they aren't blood related.
5/9/2017 c6 Dracarot
Now things are taking most interesting turns.
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »