for The Glacial Ones

3/18 c35 eunikecindy8
when will you continue this story?
1/26 c1 4liukwan2406
Plz update.
12/26/2020 c35 Shifuru
Can't believe I reached this chapter, albeit barely. Overall, it's okay-ish but mostly meh. The narration could use some improvement, and the grammar as well, like a lot, especially the issue with homophones and the apostrophes for the possessive form of names and other words. One thing that totally annoyed me is the ABSOLUTE overuse of grin and smirk, that I even considered dropping this fic... five or six chapters into it. Eh, right now, I suppose I'm glad that I'm done with it. If it ever gets picked up at a later date (seeing that it's been years since its last update), I probably won't continue reading.
10/17/2020 c35 1Jctherebel
This was a pretty cool story, shame it seems dead now
8/27/2020 c1 Guest
How dare not post another chapter
7/31/2020 c35 4Monster King
Awesomeness please continue
6/12/2020 c35 alphaprince0
please update soon. can you have him Kraken Broth of the Imperial Fist Temple that allowed the Four Rakshasa Demons to manipulate their bodies the way they do? if Tatsumi is killed can you have him take Incursio? please pm me your response
5/10/2020 c1 xmevizoxpr4l
my favorite akame ga kill/Harry potter fanfiction
2/25/2020 c35 AnimeGoji91
I you going to make more chapters of The Glacial Ones with Harry and Esdeath and his girls to go the adventure and please continues this story please because I love this story of your!?
11/8/2019 c35 Bones
He's dead Jim :(
9/25/2019 c6 Guest
Funny how you complain about harry's power level being so low compared yo the night raid and yet you are the one that made sure to make Harry as weak as a normal human in a world where people can punch mountains way.
You could have easily said that in this world humans get way stronger that could be posible and made Harry slightly more physicaly able, and yet it seems that you want to play the weak mage that isint even that strong trope to the T. Well, sorry, but this are the kind of things you need to think beforehand. He doesnt belong in ANY fight of this world with his current power. And any fight he wins its just a cop out.
9/22/2019 c35 Experius
Автор-сан продолжение когда будет?
8/14/2019 c1 SpaceWaifu
I hope youll continue this story. Its really good
8/10/2019 c18 Visual Bliss
Give harry shambala will ya? I mean I wanna see someone other than that little bitch use it anymore
8/9/2019 c35 HappyBanana73