for The Glacial Ones

7/30/2019 c35 2ChimaTigon
Not to be rude, but are alive?
6/30/2019 c18 Serafina Fairway
Here I am reading the ideas for Teigu, and the ideas for Fal make me think she's being converted into Yang from RWBY, complete with anger-fueled, power-based special ability, blonde hair, and cocky battle-junkie tendencies. If she starts getting pissed over her hair, I'll call shenanigans. Book of Lies: Lilith feels like an expanded, semi-weaponized Fidelius Charm, which is actually kinda cool.
5/10/2019 c35 dovaninja123
Next chapter?
4/19/2019 c35 Guest
I like how they said it will Continue but has not updated in 2 years
3/29/2019 c35 NazgulBelserion
Mannnnn this had potential but got meh cause all the wanna be filler should of just spent 15 chaps on akame world and be done with it let's be honest half those chaps are just walking and talking and the fillers are not even used for romance between Harry and Esdeath so it was a waste imo still fun read but just too much useless things that weren't needed should of just been summoned with Esdeath and the girls to goblet with shams help then have Esdeath kill snape right off the bat cause we all know he would make smart ass comment and shit goes boom from there
3/13/2019 c35 G. Man
Amazing story, very good development and original idea for this crossover, please continue, one of the best FanFiction’s I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for your time writing this.
3/9/2019 c13 Guest
Harry, i pity you and absolutely loath you at the same time.
3/9/2019 c35 Heartfire12
Super histoire
Vivement la suite
2/14/2019 c1 AnimeGoji91
Please please please please PLEASE please please PLEASE continues this story please it getting good!?
2/5/2019 c35 InactiveArch0
One of the best stories I've read in fanfiction, Thank you so much for writing this, I hope one day you will continue this incredible story.
12/18/2018 c35 Saegusa
Hey, I don't want to sound pushy but are you going to finish the story? It's a really good story and it would be a shame if it stopped now...
12/6/2018 c21 Oddballzebra
She can't be THAT much taller than him. She's only 5'7.
12/6/2018 c17 Oddballzebra
Has Harry seriously never picked up a book before or something? Or gotten the talk from any of the three beasts before they died?
12/5/2018 c15 Oddballzebra
So you went with the scheming, old man angle for Dumbldore. How cliche.
12/5/2018 c13 Oddballzebra
Could you give it a rest with Harry's budding morality please? Ya we get it, he's Harry Potter but with the way he was 'raised' by both the Dursleys and Esdeath, there is no way he should possess anything even resembling a moral compass.
526 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »