for The Glacial Ones

12/4/2018 c6 Oddballzebra
Does this Harry still wear glasses?
12/4/2018 c4 Oddballzebra
So is Esdeath his mother figure or what? How old is she anyway?
9/25/2018 c35 6Creature of Grimm
9/21/2018 c35 11sondowth
An excellent story shouldn't be left incomplete.
9/19/2018 c35 1OBSERVER01
Very good fic. I hope you return to complete it :)
8/30/2018 c35 MikeMystery
Too bad you haven't updated in over a year, I do hope you come back writing.
It's even more sad, when one consider that it's now in the transition phase to the really interesting part, Harry going back to his world. I can only imagine what Esdeath and he can do :D

Best regards,
Mike
8/29/2018 c35 OmegaUltima
Well, all I can do at this point, is hope that nothing untoward has happened to you, and that you'll eventually come back and continue this, as well as the promised sequel(s) via dimensional transportation; looking forward to seeing more of this, preferably sooner than later~
8/27/2018 c35 4Gojira Geek
it has been over a year since you last updated when do plan to release the next chapter
7/8/2018 c1 1ASD Fictions
I found the portal reference funny blue and orange
5/13/2018 c35 Guest
Please please please please countine. I really love the story and how you portray and develope each character. This is one of the best crossovers I've read and one that would be a great story if ever finished. I really hope you countine this story.
4/15/2018 c1 jharrell819
Hello I know if you remember but I'm a loyal fan of this fanfic. I'm curious to know if you plan on continuing this fic as I would like to see how it ends.
2/25/2018 c35 Guest
Please please come back to this story I list it in my to 5 Harry potter crossovers and really looking forward to the Hogwarts 4th year
2/25/2018 c35 darklight66
overall a very good story i look forward to see what happens next
2/16/2018 c20 Guest
shitfic
1/10/2018 c15 Guest
it would be better if was a wbwl fanfic hope make one like that
526 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »