for The Glacial Ones

12/10/2017 c13 TomasDark
It was good but then I decided to turn it into fucking harem. Bye.
11/24/2017 c35 10PervyPanda
Just binge read in a single day and I gotta say it's frikin AWESOME! Good job, waiting for more.
11/10/2017 c27 Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega
Please update!
11/9/2017 c11 Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega
Wouldn’t mind seeing more of a romance between Harry and esdeath
11/9/2017 c35 Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega
This is such a cool idea and a great pairing! Please update
10/29/2017 c34 1ISleep
hm... It's a little amusing how, right after you said you'll update once or twice a week, you leave us for 5 months... *sighs* hope ur alright. and alive...
10/22/2017 c35 DasChinButton
Awesome story. I just binge read the entire thing and I am ready for more. Love the characters and action scenes. You put a lot of effort into your work and it shows. Here's hoping for a new chapter soon and a return to a poor unsuspecting wizarding world.
10/16/2017 c35 46Hikari Nova
I hope you update soon as not only is this a really interesting fic it's also one of the rare few fics in this crossover section
10/15/2017 c7 Hikari Nova
nice fic so far though you do have some grammar/spelling errors mostly in the form of wrongly used word tenses with a few words having the wrong letter here and there mostly used one being the 'out' instead of 'our'
10/9/2017 c35 Coled501
Cool story dude
10/8/2017 c10 Guest
Yaur engrishu is mutsch shit, you no goot speeker
10/8/2017 c35 OmarG098
Great story, hope to read more of it keep it up
10/5/2017 c34 19Nyx the Author
"Update every 2 to three days from now on..." yeah right. *Chanting* Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
9/12/2017 c7 Guest
I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but the way you built the Harry x esdeath ship, with tatsumi commenting about how big and grand the ship was? Some pretty good writing/comedy. I laughed. A lot.
9/4/2017 c9 koseta.a
I feel like Harry should have said something like "jeager sounds like an alcoholic drink"
526 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »