for The First Hero Returns

1/1/2018 c3 13Reiz16
I like their relationship as father and daughter and hopefully, he'll remember, one day.
8/26/2017 c2 Reiz16
I like that Ice King can heal fast.

Cool that Ash's seeking revenge!
8/16/2017 c1 Reiz16
Well, I can tell it's an AU since they didn't know about Marceline and Ice King.

I liked how the wizards attacked them.

I hope there'll be more secrets to be revealed and I look forward to more. :)
5/12/2017 c7 Guest
Good job!
5/11/2017 c7 1Shadowvixen89
I think you will like the next chapter and in reguards to you pm that i cant seem to get the internet to reply to. Yes, i am thinking about using your idea. Thank you for being a loyal reader.
5/11/2017 c7 43Atomsk the Pirate King
The ending was adorable with Simon and Marcy having a nice father/daughter moment. I understand how Marceline felt for the safety of her father figure but she didn't have to be harsh to her friends. They were just worried. Hope she understands that.

Anyway great chapter :)
4/8/2017 c6 1Shadowvixen89
I'm glad you like it. I'll have another chapter next week. Thanks for always giving me feed back.
4/7/2017 c6 43Atomsk the Pirate King
If I were kid, I'd cried for not having marshmallows lol. But rather have that than something else. At least Marceline's okay. I hope she's not to angry at Finn and Jake for making Simon worry since they also were worried for her. I felt a little teary at the scene where Simon hold her hand.

Anyway great job :)
3/30/2017 c5 1Shadowvixen89
Glad you like it.
3/30/2017 c5 43Atomsk the Pirate King
Boy Simon is not gonna like what he's about to hear. At least Finn and PB are in good terms. Keep up the good work.
3/22/2017 c4 1Shadowvixen89
Glad I got you on the edge of your seat. I'll have another chapter next week. Thanks for all the comments and motivation.
3/22/2017 c4 43Atomsk the Pirate King
Oh man I'm really worried. Did Ash really kidnap Marceline? Can't Bubblegum focus what's important and stop trying to be right all the time?
3/15/2017 c3 1Shadowvixen89
I'm glad you like it so much. I am currently working on the next chapter. It should be done by next week at the latest. I just had time off of work so I got 2 down fairly quick.
3/15/2017 c3 43Atomsk the Pirate King
It was a great moment for them. I say Marceline knew if his little plan but didn't care. She would still hang out with him either way.
3/14/2017 c2 Atomsk the Pirate King
Nice job. But man if I were them I keep
my guard. Especially Marceline. The good thing is Ice King or Simon is gonna have more friends.
19 Page 1 2 Next »