for Before Carmelita's Time At Prufrock Preparatory School

7/9/2018 c1 1OGH
I love how you Imamate Lemony Snicket’s style of writing!
7/24/2017 c1 44Maisie Malfoy
Although I love Asoue, I have to say that this is my first ever fanfic I've read for it that my friend didn't write. And I must say this was a very nice welcome to the fandom :).

Carmelita isn't someone I've put that much thought into, but I can easily see this being canon with her personality and attitude in the books. I love how you maintain Snicket’s style of writing but kind of twist it a little so that it’s original and beautiful. Nothing feels out of place or like it shouldn’t be there. And while I’d love to be able to say that Carmelita shouting at her parents and demanding things is an exaggeration, I just can’t. It’s so true to Carmelita, but the reader can gather that her parents clearly need to do something about her. :D

I’d even go so far as to say that I bet they celebrated when she left for school, but not even half as much as they did when Esmé adopted her.
Overall, I really, really love this fic.

This was reviewed for the Caesar’s Palace Reviewathon.
(Also, I don’t want to sound like a bad commercial, but I think you would probably like it there. And may I also recommend the ASOUE fanfiction challenges forum? Done now, I promise.)
But seriously, I adored this :)
5/12/2017 c1 ThisAccountSucksandNeeds2Go
I'm not surprised her parents was sent her off to to boarding school. They probably threw a party after she left and threw another one once Olaf's girlfriend adopted her.
3/14/2017 c1 93various flimsy disguises
OMG this was hilarious! I can totally see this being canon (and wouldn't be surprised if it was)!
You capture Carmelita so well! Please write more about her.
3/9/2017 c1 Guest