for Sol Uzumaki

Oi nigger. Fuck you.
5/18 c24 Redfdragon
that was a shit ending
1/18 c4 thegrison
Yea not a good naruto story. You changed it with his Death. By chapter 4 it stopped being naruto. Put this in the other anime show crossover section. Good try though.
1/15 c16 hoxide
im just getting mad, the lemon scene its directly ripped from s/6350188 chapters 6 and 7... good history but at least credit the author you rip...
11/12/2020 c24 Guest
Awesome story, thanks!
10/25/2020 c24 Guest
Really cool story, thanks for sharing!
7/31/2020 c16 dkainallen
nooooooooo uzakicest is a must mother x son kushina belongs to naruto
6/23/2020 c2 2Elysian17
Just skipping this whole chapter cuz I don't get why you did it. Also questioning the sanity of the friemd the recommended it.
6/23/2020 c1 Elysian17
Hmmmm I don't like the whole Hinata part but imma go with this since this fic was recommended to me.
6/21/2020 c24 2NaruNasu15
OH MY GOD that’s Sooo sad! I’m crying so hard right now! That was such a sad ending but that was a really good story and even though I’m not that big of a fan of harems this was really good and I’m sad it ended but it honestly needed to.
6/15/2020 c16 morenoernie013
Dude naruto x kushina is a better pairing
6/13/2020 c24 1ChiDead
That was beautiful. A sad ending but subarashii
5/21/2020 c24 10SelenetheNerd
Holy shit... this story was wicked. Great job, mate.
4/18/2020 c13 7TegamiBachi25
I read your AN from the top and that doesn't make sense then if you consider that naruto is essentially overpowered in this. There is no point in a "grand battle" with sasuke if you make naruto steamroll everything. It basically becomes fanservice to those that want an OP naruto. There is no grand battle because naruto comes out on top because from the beginning, he's overpowered.

Again, this is not hate.

Also, you shouldn't let a dislike of a character dissaude you from giving them a battle. May I point to Kingkakashi, who made the most evil sasuke in his story and yet still gave breathtaking battles?
2/23/2020 c24 Borello
the story is great but the ending is really sad.
434 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »