for Sol Uzumaki

9/18/2019 c8 Slackboy101
so Naruto, I-no, and the Valentine Twins (Sadly no Jack-O) are about to go on a rampage... ohohoho, let's see some mayhem
9/18/2019 c5 Slackboy101
Oh god Borderlands intro for the characters? Man the thought of that is great, Especially Slayer's, Faust, Axl, and I-no's
8/13/2019 c24 Gsuto-Sama
Greetings, I have to say that I really like your story in special the deaths of the bastards of Konoha. the only thing I don't like that Naruto had a son with the fox Hyuuga. The rest was great. They should open more stories like this.
7/28/2019 c24 zero fullbuster
love the story.
please update your other stories soon.
7/24/2019 c1 Chyllen
Started out good by 3 chapter crap
7/2/2019 c24 Rebmul
hated the ending loved the story
7/1/2019 c4 Rebmul
really freddy mercury lmfao
6/1/2019 c2 Kingkong101
Wow
5/7/2019 c17 Proxie885695
This fic is really good but you just copy and edit the names on the lemon scene of elphelt and naruto. I know the original fic for the lemon and I made a side by side comparison. You just edit the names and some scenes and the dialogue a little bit but you cant say that the lemon scene is yours.
4/18/2019 c2 Guest
Type your review the kami is higher than shinigami hahahaha a dog shinigami useless
4/18/2019 c1 Guest
Type your review useless
4/18/2019 c4 Guest
Type your review useless writer kami said narutos memories will be erased hahaha u are useless if he remember anything useless writer
3/31/2019 c24 Hee-Ho Master
Been away from FF for a while now just readin random stories used to be a Naru/Hina supporter but after the end of the manga broadened my horizons and you have done a fantastic job on this story thanx for putting it up here
1/14/2019 c8 13thunderofdeath97
sol only got one request granted technically speaking it was broke into several parts but it was one request
11/28/2018 c24 Blood-Stained Minazuki
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO nooooot ramlethal! how dare you kill her sexiness!
434 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »