for Sol Uzumaki

3/11/2017 c2 10stitches034
Wow great new chapter I really like the small details you put in. As for the pairing additions I can now put in my vote of Yugito the Nibi Jinchuriki. As for the last part of your story it seems there is a chance we may get to see Kushina in your story in some way
3/11/2017 c2 Guest
Please another update
3/10/2017 c2 47Airog
I think there's a lot of potential in your story. You should make Naruto come back to Konoha to destroy him.
3/10/2017 c2 Calebros
I am sorry, but what exactly does this chapter have to do with the first one? And will there be any other cliches in the story (or more like will there be something that is not)?
And do they want to keep him alive (Tsunade) or kill him (Danzo)?
3/10/2017 c2 minecraft93
we need both Fū-chan and yūgito-chan apart of the harem
3/10/2017 c2 Stratos263
Hope the village suffers
3/10/2017 c1 2PoeticFire
This sounds awesome. I'm hooked. And as for a harem suggestion, I nominate Temari. Keep it up dude!
3/9/2017 c1 bladetri
like XD
3/9/2017 c1 Kreceir
I personally would like to see some Touhou girls, Hong Meiling / Yuuka Kazami / Yasaka Kanako especially, Mostly because Touhou girls are rarely used or not at all.

Though my personal request when it comes to lemon...Please don't use clones.
I honestly think that a lot of Naruto lemons get ruined by adding clones just to ''spice'' up scene.

Though that is my stance on how I find clone gangbang/orgy disgusting, but it is your Fanfic so you can do and write this fic however you want in the first place.
3/9/2017 c1 BANKAIZEN
interesting
3/9/2017 c1 10stitches034
well since you said no konoha girls or jinchuriki girls my vote goes to Baiken and Milia Rage
3/9/2017 c1 nero99
This sounds like it'll be loads of fun as well as badass!
3/9/2017 c1 urathsu
well that was interesting, sad that is too short.
but I am curius as how you will make the crossover.
I would like to see Samui in the harem
3/9/2017 c1 Stratos263
Good luck naruto. Hope konoha suffers
434 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29