for Sol Uzumaki

8/16/2017 c24 Potato
;-;
8/9/2017 c24 1Powerhouse 5764
... I am speechless the whole story was a work of art and the line at the end I walk a lonely road the only one I have ever known
8/6/2017 c23 Rage
Sakura should be grateful she's getting ploughed by a cock way bigger then sasuke could ever hope to have, pity the seal only lasted 1 day zato should of had a week at least to rail that bitch! I just wish we could of had a chance to read of her pussy being mashed to a pulp along with her internal organs being ruptured and healed and ruptured and healed again i wonder how fast zato can thrust into her? bet she could taste his dick at the back of her throat I just wish ino could of had the same treatment, i hope we see more beastiality happening to evil bitches in future fics and make a oneshot of zato with sakura.
8/4/2017 c23 Darkside
I loved the way you had sakura delt with do you think maybe you could do a short fic of zato having his way with her? I mean just leaving it as she screams in pain wasn't enough even though we had others to deal with, so id like to see a fic of zato raping sakura in a long detail descripeing how to him each thrust he gave her brought him relief and pleasure while for sakura it brought great humiliation and agony and each thrust felt like it would rip her open only for her to heal and be ripped again and how she screams and begs for him to stop only for her pleas to fall on deaf ears and as she spends her remaining 24 hours as zato love toy she regrets how she treated naruto and wishes and prays for a way to go back in time and truely befriend him only for her wishes and prays to be denied and then what happens to her after the seal is wears off at the final thrust like will her body explode or something else?
8/2/2017 c7 daniel 29
hay at least oyu proved a sensible reason for naruto and i-no to be together
8/1/2017 c11 NyaNyaKittyFace
Ok I'm all for brutal deaths to those who deserve it and all but you said nothing of rape. You talk about war and how it takes, but this is nothing more than a story. A work of FICTION that doesn't have to be as dark as you make it. You simply choose to make it that way, because honestly I think you like that darker side of humanity. I'm done with this story.
8/1/2017 c10 NyaNyaKittyFace
Let's see just how GRUESOME Jiraiya's death will be shall we? Better yet will anyone actually miss him? Ya know besides the smut lovers.
8/1/2017 c9 NyaNyaKittyFace
I just realized you write "energy" instead of chakra.
8/1/2017 c7 NyaNyaKittyFace
Forgot to say this in chapter 8, but I honestly though "That Man" would be Kurama simply because of a) How much of Naruto's life he knew. b) His appearance without the hood. Lastly, c) The fact his name in the character list. Made me think "That Man" would be fighting along side Naruto/Sol.
8/1/2017 c8 NyaNyaKittyFace
FINALLY! I mean holy carp you dragged the plot out. Correction you too forever to GET TO the plot. I honestly don't see why you went through the trouble of explaining the story of Guilty Gear. I mean was it really that important? But it doesn't matter because I can finally see the entire point of this story. Naruto's Revenge.
8/1/2017 c24 20OverLord Wang-Yu
Damn...Great Fic, Albeit What A Downer Ending...I Know It Was For Your Sequel, But Still, As Far As I'm Concerned, The True Ending To This Fic Was The Last Lemon With The Epilogue Being A Spinoff...Still, Thanks For This Fic!

GOOD LUCK!
7/19/2017 c24 Guest
Awesome
7/16/2017 c24 jonathan
felicidades por tu historia estuvo muy entretenida de principio a fin muchas gracias.
7/16/2017 c24 Nicholas
"my shadow's the only one who walks beside me my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating sometimes i wish someone out there will find me till then i walk alone..."
7/15/2017 c24 Guest
Lmao you're one angsty kid
434 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »