for Sol Uzumaki

7/15/2017 c24 19blukmage19
Minato, Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi, Danzo, Tsunade, and the remnants of Konoha: Destroyed, Permanently.

It's sad how things turned out in the end for Sol and his family, but as the saying goes: 'Turn out the lights, the party's over. But tomorrow starts the same old thing again.'

Too true for the man once known as Naruto Uzumaki...
7/15/2017 c24 2Shrouded Absol
I'm gonna sad ending, though loved Konoha is finally dead for good along with the three little brats who betrayed Naruto after the execution and probably went to kiss Sasuke's Ass. I was curious as to what would be come of them.
7/15/2017 c24 Stratos263
Wow fucking element nation what a bunch of hypocrites. Of those asshole only got lucky. Good job on destroying the element nation sol and sin. Nice ending for the story.
7/15/2017 c24 gustinpridekennels
Great but sad ending
7/15/2017 c24 eniox27
...…the fuck kind of epilogue is that. He won against all his enemies yet still got a sad bloody ending. This was a gruesome trip but man did that epilogue seem like a slap to the face. Sol had 600 years sure and that's a hell of a good chapter but that's peanuts to immorality. What can I say you had that going the entire time good and bad events in equal parts so it makes sense. Don't like it but still enjoyed your fic in its entirety
7/15/2017 c24 doomqwer
Huh little darker ending than I expected
7/9/2017 c23 Guest
Update plz
7/8/2017 c23 Zer0
Please update so we can see danzo die i want him to suffer.
7/5/2017 c23 Gruesome
If possible I'd like to see someone from konoha receive death by a reverse bear trap like from saw.
7/5/2017 c19 Dino aids
lol that was a perfect starting for a chapter
7/5/2017 c18 Dino aids
it creates a highly exothermic reaction causing water and acid to sizzle with a lor of energy realise thus increasing the temperature of the fluid drastically. that is why when we dilute H2S we slowly add it to water(dirip by drip) and stir carefully
6/24/2017 c16 4silversean24
So uh...what did Shikamaru do to piss off that many women? Did he become a womanizer?
6/21/2017 c23 Lousewort
So will we see tsunade's reason for her breakdown? Cos i wanna see why everyone that tried to help the old hag ended up braindead i hope sol kushina and maybe the ghost of mito is making her suffer and also id like danzo to be crushed my his own throne at some point.
6/20/2017 c23 7Make FFN Sensible Again
LMAO! Sol trolled Sakura real good!
6/20/2017 c1 Guest