for Magic at Moonacre

9/26/2018 c1 19Kallanit
I love the way you've merged Potter with The Little White Horse. I really hope you continue this story.
7/27/2018 c1 12Eliza Donelittle
What a great idea to combine Harry Potter and The Little White Horse. I would have liked to have been shown some of the scenes rather than told about them but not the end of the world. I'm sad no more was written of this.
3/10/2017 c1 4Immergladsss
Woah this is certainty an interesting crossover... I like it! I've read the book and I'm really curious about how youre going to tie this together (*spoiler?* like is Robin gonna be in it? Is he gonna have the same relation to Loveday like in the book? o.o I know this isnt about Robin or Maria, but its crossing my mind)

I also really like that you're using the Old Parson! Seriously, I love him for Heliotrope sooo much more than Digweed. Digweeds great and all, but the love in the book beats the movie any day. (I'm writing my own and really wanted the old parson but as a noob I wanted to keep some continuity to help me out)

Oh minor critique: I got kinda confused with the timing... I had to read it twice to figure out you were going back and forth. Otherwise great writing!

I hope you continue this story, I really like where you're going with this and as a Potter-head I am excited for this crossover!