for Teen Titans: Fireworks

12/2/2020 c39 Guest
dude just came from the latest movie from the franchise and i was happy that it ended with raven and Damien together

sad that all of it is now fucking erased since dc comics loves to cock block happy endings
and I know that some people are ok with just erasing the timeline to bring characters back I totally get it but it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth knowing that after all this time all these movies thy just give us 3 seconds tops of the ship fully confirmed only to erase it

goddammit
I m just so angry
they go out of there way to kill off almost every other character only to erase it all in the end
I'm so pissed of dude
I'm so so so so so so angry
6/27/2020 c40 94moviefan-92
Wow, congrats to you on your novel. I've actually been trying to get my own novel published, but am having trouble getting a publisher to pick it up. Any advice?
6/17/2020 c9 moviefan-92
Theory. There are several animals that can regrow lost parts. For example, starfish can regrow whole new limbs in the course of a few months. Couldn't Beast Boy transform into a starfish while he sleeps and regrow it over time?
6/16/2020 c1 moviefan-92
Of course Damian's over-calculating mind would completely overlook the thought that he's attracted to someone and would think it's an anomaly.
6/11/2020 c40 Son Beckett
Hola, Empece a leer este fanfic, hace tres dias, gracias al vendito traductor, por que mi Ingles es pesimo, pero bueno lo que te venia a preguntar ¿Tu novela esta traducida? me encanta como escribes y si esta en español con gusto la compro y la leo.
Espero que te encuentres bien.
5/24/2020 c20 Guest
What the hell... Harley and poison ivy are now friends of the bat or some crap?! You making so many people not themselves. Like bats. He not acting like bats. You really think he would ask the teen titans to help him in Gotham?! This is utterly ridiculous. You going so overboard on the character changes that not even the villains can be villainy for crying out loud.
5/24/2020 c14 Guest
Carri bearing Robin is so unrealistic. It’s like saying any random can be pulled from the street, be trained for less than a year, and kick the ass of the grandchild of the demon, the heir to the league of assassins, the 14-15 year old who has trained to be the top of humanity since he could walk. This is so fucking ridiculous in so many ways...
5/22/2020 c40 Sam
Please make more!
5/20/2020 c39 2Chef Samurai
Amazing story, from start to finish, looking forward to reading many more stories from you!
3/31/2020 c1 4Bebewolf
Im looking for more damirae fics from you!
3/24/2020 c40 Trevbone
I have to say that this story is top 10 in my book bc this story not only envokes the emotion in people when they read it, it becomes the emotion and it is beautifully well written and all I can say is keep following your passion
3/18/2020 c22 Trev bone
I want you to know this chapter made me cry I haven’t finished it yet but I must being this far in it is a beautiful story I was just searching for a love story and I found this beautiful thing and it truly makes my heart harm bc of how much hurt you put into their backstory and then let the emotions they feel be so pure and true that it makes someone cry just bc of how beautiful it really is the acceptance of family is truly something to strive for and you invoke the emotion beautifully
3/4/2020 c39 2TeenTitansLover15
Justice League Dark Apokolips
3/4/2020 c39 TeenTitansLover15
You check out the movie that is coming out on March 17th. It Justice League Dark A
8/21/2019 c1 kittyKat010
Its adorable how Damian is trying to analyse his feelings and reactions. Its also very in character so thumbs up for that.
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »