for Dragons of the Darkwave

3/16/2018 c33 11Luck Kazajian
Brilliant work Shadowcrest! I must hand it to you, you are an excellent writer. I love the way you characterize Spike and Vicious' past-it all seems remarkably plausible. You have woven an excellent backstory for the pair that is wonderfully canon-like. I enjoy your descriptions and characters, the plot is dynamic and enfolds with just the right amount of tension and suspense to keep me always wanting more. Thanks for such a dramatic and fun read!
5/8/2017 c2 Wayward Wanderer
I honestly never review, but this story compelled me to. Honestly, I'm a little confused why this story hasn't gotten more commentary, it definitely deserves more! Ever since the first chapter, you've piqued my interest. Describing Spike and Vicious, their relationship, their thirst for victory, and their indomitable will through their battle in the dojo was a truly insightful experience. I've never read a story with a perspective like this before in the Cowboy Bebop universe. It's not a cliche, and you should be incredibly proud of yourself! You've captured the essence of the characters so well, especially with their sensei's commentary describing the two, the whole bit about the immovable object and the unstoppable force analogy was genius.

Also, I really like the punch in your voice. I don't know how else to describe it, it's feisty. Your desciptions paint your sentences with a smirk and a wink. I like your Spike, his boyish charm, his playfulness. I'm still trying to figure out if he's OOC here because the Spike within the series is a broken one, a former shadow of himself, so no one can truly claim to know the former Spike. By the way, don't be discouraged by these musings, they are what they are, only musings. I very much appreciate your creativity on the characters!

I look forward to continuing the path you've laid for us readers!
5/4/2017 c25 BBTriste
Omg... This is getting intense
4/24/2017 c20 BBTriste
I really enjoyed this chapter! It was interesting...It adds more character to Spike. And, of course, he's a ladies man. Lucky girls...Haha.
4/22/2017 c19 BBTriste
Your stories are awesome as usual! Can't wait for more updates!D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service