for A Fresh Start

3/17 c16 OMG fanfic
Man I would love to see Itachi paired up with Rosweisse and kuroka along with the original pairings. This would add a great dynamic to the story as dxd is originally a harem anime. But it's your choice. Love the story
2/12 c6 Sinless
Kinda hurts seeing Itachi this cringe tbh
11/5/2020 c16 Guest
What's the difference between this hella nerfed Itachi and just some other OC Uchiha.
8/16/2020 c16 Ainz227
En verdad me encanto este fanfic, espero con ansias que actualices es muy bueno y me alegra saber que aun andas ahí (ya que actualizaste hace poco Itachi Sitri). Por cierto tengo una duda, creo que fue en el principio que mencionaste que el Sharingan de Itachi seria un Sacred Gear siendo el Sharingan su fase inicial luego el Mangekyo seria un Balance Breaker y el RinneSharingan la siguiente fase (no recuerdo como se le dice a la continuacion de Balance Breaker), mi duda es si eso aun se mantiene o al final sera como lo has estado expresando y sera una linea sanguinea?

I really love this fanfic, I look forward to you updating it is very good and I am glad to know that you are still there (since you recently updated Itachi Sitri). By the way I have a doubt, I think it was in the beginning that you mentioned that Itachi's Sharingan would be a Sacred Gear with the Sharingan being its initial phase, then the Mangekyo would be a Balance Breaker and the RinneSharingan the next phase (I don't remember how to say to the continuation of Balance Breaker), my question is if that still holds or in the end will it be how you have been expressing it and will it be a bloodline?
8/16/2020 c15 Ainz227
Me encanto la forma en que Itachi y Ophis se llevaban, ciertamente me parece bastante enternecedor que ambos se lleven como un hermano mayor y su hermana menor, espero que mas adelantes los muestres de esa forma.

I loved the way Itachi and Ophis got along, I certainly find it quite touching that they both get along like an older brother and younger sister, I hope you show them that way later.
6/29/2020 c1 Sypho Dias
Aaaannndd... its another idiot issei... dammit. This has to be some anime thing where all the male protagonists are morons!
5/17/2020 c16 Nistor Andreea
i'm late with this story but why did you stopped ?
5/10/2020 c16 Guest
In the next chapter I want Itachi to show the truth to everyone of his past before he got a second chance in highschool dxd
5/10/2020 c1 2Xzaneious
Complete shit
4/9/2020 c15 Michael Corven
really this is my favorite fanfic, i read it twice but will it continue?
4/7/2020 c16 Michael Corven
Que increíble que esta este fanfic, debo decir que solo leo fanfic de Overlord pero leer sobre Itachi en DXD es increíble estoy siguiendo también el de Itachi Sitri pero este fue el que mas me gusto espero con ansias el próximo capitulo
2/11/2020 c1 GAchaRage
Fuck this shit!
I always hate it if MC turn into devil and become a lackeys.
1/16/2020 c2 Guest
Why you nerfed Itachi that is shit
12/26/2019 c2 GAchaRage
F*ck, Massively Nerfed Itachi.
Oh well, let's look for other fics.
11/18/2019 c6 Qex
Fuck you!
Riser should be dead if itachi used amaterasu!
But you dont use it for your useless plot!
Fuck you!