for Would you do me a favor, marry me?

1/7 c9 5OracleGuessMe
okay so i liked the story but wow they are in a big mess lol. like don't get me wrong but i feel like that goes far to long i dunno. i mean i would wished they would actually get together like in a non fake way even tho they still kinda are they are not?
1/7 c7 OracleGuessMe
oh man i love this fanfiction but its slowburning... but i like that your writing and it hasn't that many clich├ęs as i thought so its pretty interesting and chil story.
7/27/2020 c9 3Shasha2
Amazing story, really wish you would have continued!
12/5/2018 c9 madrebelhunter
Loved the kiss but wondering when lorelai will catch onto the truth pooh that be awesome rory pushing Luke about her mom him giving in and showing her the horoscope and lorelai spying and then finally a confrontation which leads to confessions to a real true romance
6/9/2018 c9 Guest
Hey I know it's been over a year but can you please continue with this story. I absolutely fell in love with it
5/10/2018 c9 aml10
Just re-read love this story, hope you decide to continue.
3/23/2018 c9 1Teddit
I just found this story and I really love it. It's a really original plot line and you wrote it very well. Sometimes stories with April annoy me because I feel like the show just added her because ratings were going down or whatever, but I like how you incorporated her in this story. I like how Luke and Lorelai are together, without really being together if you know what I mean. I also think you wrote everyone very in character. I wish you would finish the story(
9/30/2017 c9 mheck82
I really like the premise of this story and where it's headed. I hope that you'll pick it back up and continue with it soon!
9/25/2017 c9 Songs123
Please update when you can
7/17/2017 c9 Guest
I'm missing this story! Come back please!
7/15/2017 c1 Guest
Please please please update soon. I am really enjoying this story.
6/30/2017 c9 23Rori Potter
Aww! Amazing! Update soon.
6/15/2017 c9 CabbieLoverSAC22
Please continue this story I love it.
6/6/2017 c9 Emma