for Butterflies Cause Hurricanes

8/13 c17 14Dimac99
I enjoyed this, there aren't nearly enough proper AU's in GG fandom, other than the getting-together-earlier-in-the-timeline sort. I really wanted to give Luke a smack around the ear for missing all those chances, but that's Luke, he takes a while to process. Of course they wouldn't be Luke and Lorelai if they didn't have communication issues! And I liked the little nugget about the Durham Group having to do so much to renovate the Independence Inn, then later Lorelai talking about a *small* kitchen fire. Who would have thought we'd ever be grateful to the Durham Group?!
9/25/2018 c10 toyia1996
RoryJess should just be friends.
1/12/2018 c17 kgibson97315
I loved this story! Happy ending, couldn’t get any better than that!
4/27/2017 c17 Droolia
This was an awesome epilogue. I like that Rory end up with Marty, but I have to ignore how it all went down on the show because in that world, there's no way they would have ended up together.
4/24/2017 c17 Angelpete87
I like this chapter I am so happy for them and I love their family
4/21/2017 c16 Nancy
So glad that you worked Maisy and Buddy in - they are such special people to Luke. Love that Luke has kept the horoscope; again, in Luke speak, "no big deal". Kisses and snow and Luke and Lorelai together make everything better! I say let them have children. Name - up to you. Rory - PLEASE let it be Jess. I say that because they have so much in common; he gets her; he is not uppity; and his priorities are his own which he will match with Rory's, not with some snotty business people worth a zillion dollars. Thanks. Looking forward to the epilogue.
4/23/2017 c16 6lorelaidanesfan
Hm, names for potential children- Graham and Gordon for boys? As a shout out to the actors? I've already seen so many shoutouts to Luke and Lorelai's parents. Or Vanessa and Alexis as a shout out to the real names of the TV daughters.
4/21/2017 c16 Droolia
Aww. That was a happy ending.

I think it's funny that 60 degrees is shorts weather. I live in SoCal. About 5 miles from the coast/15 min drive. I've been waking up to 60 degrees and pull on thickish leggings and a hoodie. It's now in the low 80s and definitely shorts weather.
4/21/2017 c16 Angelpete87
I like this chapter I am so happy for Luke and Lorelai
4/17/2017 c15 Nancy
No snow, but a wonderful talk! The date is on! Rory approves! All great! And, yes, please. Definitely an epilogue. Never enough Luke and Lorelai!. Thanks. More soon please.
4/18/2017 c15 Droolia
Glad the finally cleared that all up. Finally finally finally!
4/18/2017 c14 Droolia
So glad she didn't end up hooking up with Chris. She got to help a friend out and find out he's single.
4/17/2017 c15 addiesbaby
I'm glad they're finally going on a real date. And I really loved their dialogue when Luke finds his flanel shirt in Lorelai's laundry. I usually like reading a little bit of their dinamic after they get together, but I trust you if you think one more chapter is enough for this story.
4/17/2017 c15 Angelpete87
I like this chapter I am happy for Luke and Lorelai they were finally able to talk and clear the air about what happened. I agree with you that I love when Luke comforts Lorelai she really does let him be there for her. I would like to see an epilogue I would love to see how they are after being together for 5 or more years
4/17/2017 c15 SarahJoyGrace1983
Can't we have the date ;)
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »