for The Arch-Mage's New Rules

7/14/2019 c8 Thieves Guild
We would like to invoke the ancient right of finders keepers during all future incidents involving certain materials coming our way.
4/23/2019 c8 LuciferXIII Trollkaiger Green
I would like to say, with confidence. I do believe this Arch Mage may infact be... A NECROMANCER!
2/21/2019 c4 Guest
Divines and Daedra... the idea of isweetrolls/i raining down from the heavens is hilarious!
I honestly would love a set of rules pertaining to an appearance by Sheogorath... and perhaps a hint of the Hero of Kvatch.
Just an idea.
2/21/2019 c8 Nightingale
Maybe something *again* about how Aedric artifacts aren't to be underestimated? "No, I will not be using Auriel's Bow to do such-and-such" or "After the snafu with Harkon I will prematurely prohibit the use of the murder of one thousand innocents in order to secure immortality" or "Just because I have established official Dovahzul classes do not mean I will be teaching any of you to Shout. I like the idea of keeping the College standing, thank you very much. No, I don't care that it's officially a School of Magic as stated by Shalidor in the First Era; I already have to deal with complaints from teachers about foul language."
2/10/2019 c8 Guest
These were Great thank you! You've also given me an idea for a character on my next playthrough.
2/9/2019 c8 5TheOneThatSeesGNS
I love all of the rules - binge-read the whole handbook so far XD
11/9/2018 c7 The-Only-Temporary-Name
This is an underrated masterpiece.
5/14/2018 c7 2Aren serathy
“No mistake is really a mistake if you can write a paper on it and claim it as experience” from my chemistry classes this is also true IRL my no longer existent eyebrows will attest to that.
How was I supposed to know ozone conducted large amounts of static
5/12/2018 c7 AnotherGuest
This is hilarious! And I love how you also put references to the other games into this list.
I get the impression that despite all the rules your Arch-mage is very open minded. After all she doesn't seem to have a problem with vampires, werewolves or Daedra-worship. And assuming that all her additional rules were written out of nessessity I think that the college is really a chaotic place.
5/2/2018 c3 TooLazyToLogIn
This is so creative, hilarious, and out-of-box compared to most Elder Scrolls fanfics. I hope this continues, and that you’ll someday write full stories about Celeste.
3/11/2017 c3 5empire1003
I just found this, and am loving it!

I don't have any precise rule suggestions, but perhaps something to do with the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood questlines? (Even if you destroy the latter, as I normally do.)