for Superpowers a SYOT

1/2/2018 c2 xx deactivated account xx
I'm loving this story so far. You should continue w it.
5/17/2017 c6 SoggyBreadLoaf
Oof- did Layla just- I mean uh- woah. Anyways good chapter, nice to see humor between the scorers. Updates mean a lot to us by the way.
5/17/2017 c6 2Ginny Westwood
I like the way you wrote this. It's quick, but efficient. And the gamemaker's notes...okaaaay...
5/17/2017 c6 Redwut
Yeah Skylar! Hwoopwhooooop!
Lol that was a funny chapter with those notes
5/17/2017 c6 5TheUnchartedHollow
That was oddly interesting and hilarious at the same time. Also, the scores were perfect for each of the tributes. It was short and sweet.
5/5/2017 c5 TheUnchartedHollow
I'm so sorry I took so long to review. I had to go on a bunch of trips and all, and I've just been very busy lately. Now, about this chapter, Isa and skylar are definitely the ones with the highest scores, but Colby could sneak in their if possible. Keep updating.
4/13/2017 c1 TurtleneckSs
Crap! You killed Antionette off in your other fanfic! Oh well.
4/13/2017 c5 TurtleneckSs
Wow, Layla (as predicted) has the worst score. I'm funnily not even bothered by this! Did I give her too many flaws? I feel like she's bland compared to everyone else, well that's my fault. *shrugs*

Isa and Skylar are the strong ones, as expected,

James and Sereina are about average good,

Soara and Layla are at the weakest section, fantastic~!

Sorry for the late review!
4/15/2017 c1 SoggyBreadLoaf
I have an account now! (I'm the one who sent in Layla)
4/10/2017 c5 2Ginny Westwood
Well...the games are getting closer. I'm not sure what to think. Layla is a possible bloodbath tribute. I have no idea who the victor might be. I'm not exactly sure if they'll even kill each other.

Well, on that lovely note, it's a good story. Interesting idea, and I'm excited to see the outcome.
4/8/2017 c5 1POMForever

Excited for private sessions :D
3/19/2017 c2 11MoonlessGalaxy
Lurve ittttt
3/18/2017 c4 TurtleneckSs
I can see the change in Layla's personality. When it was Colby's pov, I could've sworn he said "Im in a fucking tree", but I know now he did not.

Anyways, he's definitely still my favorite. People keep saying either he or Isa will survive, but I think he'll probably be really important in the arena/story later on. As for Isa, she's a wild card in my opinion.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »