for You Don't Know Them

5/21/2017 c2 1MegaMovieMonday
Wow! This was a remarkable story! I really love how different it was from the first chapter yet it was thrilling to read! I love all of the details relating to Izzy's past life and how it all connects to the bizarre facts about her in the present day. this was fun to read and I'm really glad you made another story like this. Thank you. :)
5/21/2017 c2 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, excellent one here.

Keep the good writing.
4/30/2017 c1 9BaconBaka
This'll be an interesting concept to come, and a nice twist on Total Drama as a whole. Who knew that this version of TDI Heather was nice?

And it also had some bonding with her sibling, which is also a plus. :)

Yeah, the French dub can change up a lotta things, huh? I look forward to seeing the rest of the cast!
3/18/2017 c1 64What'dIMiss
This was a great explanation of why Heather was the way she was on the show. I could really envision her before she got the 'makeover'. I especially like how you wrote that they were 'actors' and she knew Gwen beforehand. Overall, it's very well done!
3/13/2017 c1 1MegaMovieMonday
Dang, this is a pretty clever story. I admit it was a little tricky figuring out who was who but thankfully the title was more than enough to help me out. I really like this idea of the show being staged like this; it's almost like a deconstruction of reality tv shows. And it was pretty cool to see Kelsey before becoming her character. I like this concept alot. :)
3/13/2017 c1 4Sapphire's Ink
I must say, you did do your homework. Good job. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
3/11/2017 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, interesting idea for a story here.

Keep the good writing.