for Halfas vs Leviathans

4/1 c2 1zoilalove12
I really like this i hope you update one day
2/4 c2 11Ectojerk
I think it's hilarious that Vlad and Danny 100% come from the innocent world of children's cartoons.
4/16/2018 c1 Guest
Honestly this is so cool! It’s such a unique twist on the usual supernatural and Danny Phantom crossover. It’s crazy refreshing and entertaining! If there are anymore u can count on me to be the first to read it
9/26/2017 c2 Greer123
Are you going to continue this story?
9/23/2017 c1 Irie27
you know, with Danny and Vlad stranded in SPN, I somehow expect a Danny/Vlad pairing... I don't know why, it just kept sailing in my mind. *smile sheepishly*
7/2/2017 c2 Makolik
Great story, not going to deny that and it's funny. Like how you make Danny so innocent curse words fly over his head, yet he knows not to use them.
Though I have to admit a brain freeze. The Leviathans being worse than Dan... Eh either Danny is really good at denial or this is part of the joke that flew over my head. While it was not directly shown, since it was a cartoon. It was implied in away that kids wouldn't catch. That Dan phantom nearly caused the extinction of the human race, along with the ghost. Only keeping a few alive as toys for his sick amusement. How the Leviathans are worse than that. I don't think I'll get.

But that's just a small thing. Still worth a read and I hope you update soon.
5/5/2017 c2 vampireharry the 2
This is pretty cool! I look forward to more!
4/17/2017 c2 Guest
Awe, poor Danny. The smol, innocent cinnamon roll. I think Vlad is gonna have to balance out Danny's suicidal straightforwardness. Maybe Danny can help them accept that not all creatures are meant to be killed.
4/17/2017 c2 RandomCitizen
Man, the brothers almost sound pretty entitled the way they are demanding trust after demonstrating a huge willingness to "shoot first, ask questions never", on numerous ocassions through their meeting. :P

Vlad may actually have to watch over Danny's naivite here.
4/16/2017 c2 Black Wolf
Update
4/14/2017 c2 4Irelandlover
I'm in. I'm ready. I'm excited. I haven't read a Danny Phantom Fanfic in like two friggin' years! LETS DO THIS!
4/13/2017 c1 28chicaalterego
I like the start of this fic. I like it a lot :)
4/11/2017 c2 78erica.phoenix16
This looks so cool and funny.

I enjoyed the different pop culture references thing you came up with.

I can't wait to see what adventures you'll have the Winchesters, Danny and Vlad go on.

Please continue. :)
4/10/2017 c2 1xTCatxx
haha I love it and the worried demeanor from Vlad is nice to hahaha i hope they'll play nice together
update soon please I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
4/10/2017 c2 14Slenderbrine