for Loving Return

1/15 c11 clench fist
even though i haven't left any review back then when I first started reading your fanfiction. I just want to let you know that your fanfiction is really good ,no, its excellent! I will always come back here to check for any update. keep it up!
12/27/2020 c4 Elmo3273
I want to see more of Emily in later chapters
10/27/2020 c11 Yidi
I'm back dude It's been a year since but this is still one of my favorites. Hope you come out with a new chapter soon. Can't wait!
10/16/2020 c11 mario antonio
This is really good
10/14/2020 c11 johnsteeven20
is this dead?
10/9/2020 c8 Blank
Please update soon, I want to see Lincoln meet up with Emily.
10/8/2020 c11 Guest
Next day, Lincoln explained he explained to his sisters he tried to help with the fight protocol and leaving to boot camp without telling them "I going to tell you everybody, but it's not gonna be pretty." Lincoln explained the story for several minutes and he finished the story. "That's what really happened. And the reason I tried to help the fight protocol I was trying to save all of you going though the the same hassles what people went through and I don't want all of you to have the same fate." The siblings were shocked about this and said "No wonder why you left without telling us. And we didn't realized you trying to help the fight protocol." "Now you know, everybody. I just want to do what's in the heart and not in the brain. The heart is a good conscience and the brain is a bad conscience." Said Lincoln. The siblings said "That's real deep."
9/15/2020 c11 Leo 23
Lincoln's past has me trapped, I love the story, I'll wait for the next chapter.
Greetings from Argentina!
9/9/2020 c11 14Menydragon5
Well... Things are going to get very interesting from here onward. I can't wait to see what you have got planned.
9/5/2020 c10 Menydragon5
Holy shit. This is the next thing Lincoln went through. If it wasn't for the thoughts of his sisters, he definitely wouldn't have made it. That was kinda hard to read through, but that shows how good your writing is. I can't wait to see what Ronnie Anne thinks after hearing all of this.
9/2/2020 c4 TigerJacob
Suspension of disbelief, its probably my biggest problem with this fic and I think its whats stopped me from ever getting far into it, even now I'm sort of just skimming to see if it gets better.

I understand with the AN that this was originally just gonna be crack and smut, but this further elaboration on super terror boot camp of the government that tortures its kids doesn't make sense, because the media plain and simple. Then there's "emily" instant attached oc that somehow called outside help AND escaped with sister, why don't they just leak location to the press or find Lincoln's family so they can all get him.

No, all I can see it as is a giant plot device to age lincoln and give him abs.

I really want to enjoy this like the other loud fics I've found but I find it impossible with these points flashing in my face. But I'll keep reading theres gotta be a reason this is top rated.
8/31/2020 c9 Menydragon5
Ok. From next chapter on it's all new to me. But as for this chapter, poor Luan has started growing some none sisterly feelings for Lincoln. Lola had herself some fun with Lincoln and Ronnie is finding out what happened to him. This is really good and I can't wait to see what happens next.
8/30/2020 c8 Menydragon5
What a cliffhanger! But seriously this is a good chapter. It was nice seeing Lincoln spending some time with his father. (Even though Luan would probably disagree with me right now.) I really want to see how Lincoln and Luan's ark is going to go now. That is going to be some very interesting chapters.
8/22/2020 c7 Menydragon5
And this ends Lori's ark. Hey, I know I've more than likely left a review for this chapter already, but I thought this would be a good point to start leaving second reviews since I'm rereading your story. And it's just as good as I remember it. Rereading all the way to this point reminded me why I've started my own Loud House story. Which is why I'm very grateful your story exist in the first place. I can't wait until I get to the two new chapters I haven't read yet.
8/17/2020 c1 Francisco Pereira