for Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon

8/16/2020 c3 2musme
I like it
Thanks
1/19/2020 c3 01chupacabra
I just found this an hour ago, but I'm super excited for more!
1/19/2020 c3 James Birdsong
Good story so far
10/11/2019 c2 imanbutton98
Are you not going to update? I kinda start to like this fic although its only up to 2 chapter with 3k of words. Its pretty hard to attract readers with that number. But I still like it and I suggest you update soon even though its too late for me to say this to you when its already 2 years from the latest chapter.

Anyway, if you're going to update, please keep John Watson in the fic when you adding Draco in it. I like John and Sherlock friendship and I would hate it if you're ruining it. And I appreciate if you describe Draco as independent and have the courage and spirit to be a better person or to leave out his former life ...not the typical sappy/depressed/self-harm Draco that most fictional writer had written.

Well..thats all from me.. I'm sorry if it is too late for me to read your fic. But, just to note you, I'm going to follow this story update..so if there is new chapter, I'm going to read it. Definetely.
6/11/2018 c2 Guest
OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS BRILLIANT!
11/26/2017 c1 Gogglegirl
Perfect first chapter! I can totally see canon Narcissa doing this for the son she loves.
8/26/2017 c2 Kukay
I've always wanted to read a Draco fanfictions like this and I really love your work.
7/30/2017 c1 5ApoorvaHobbes
please continue. very brilliant story
6/23/2017 c1 39tigersmeleth
I hope you plan on continuing this, I like that you are using Draco as a focal point
4/6/2017 c2 5Amyethious
it'll be interesting to see how you develop this.
3/22/2017 c2 3Winter Frosts
Hey, love this story. I'm English and would also be interested in beta-big the story. The college system over here is a lot different, we don't have majors. Also we don't call it college. Well, we have college which goes from age 16-18, but it's kind of like regular school, and you work to get 3 a levels in different subjects.
Universities are for ages 18, and normally the courses last three years, where you study one subject, just as computing. But within computing you would have maths, programming and computer science classes. Hope that clear's a few things up.
3/17/2017 c1 25Kiyomi-16
What an interesting idea, I think this is the first time something like this is made with Draco. I'm really looking forward to when he begins questioning Sherlock's sanity xD
3/16/2017 c2 71GuardianDragon98
Imagine when Draco meets Mycroft Holmes. Plus, wow, I didn't expect my guess to be correct.
3/15/2017 c2 Sarah
Very much enjoyed that chapter. Intrigued about the next one.
3/14/2017 c1 1theothersideofthings