for Breaking the Ice, Returning a Family (a Sound of Music fanfic)

3/29 c1 3VioletErin.26
Awww. So sweet! Love to see Maria's pov.
12/29/2020 c1 reisova
Nice
6/14/2020 c1 Clare
A touching fic! :)
4/12/2017 c1 Guest
This is such a beautiful take on this scene from Maria's point of view. I loved seeing the Captain's reaction through her eyes, like "the loneliest look in his eyes," "his untrained albeit wonderful tenor," and her reaction to seeing the family reunited. Really wonderful work.
4/12/2017 c1 137rebecca-in-blue
This is such a beautiful take on this scene from Maria's perspective. I loved seeing the Captain's reaction through her eyes, "the loneliest look in his eyes," "his untrained albeit wonderful tenor," and her reaction to seeing the family reunited. Really wonderful work.
3/12/2017 c1 Guest
This is an awesome take of that scene
3/13/2017 c1 34lemacd
ahhh this scene is such a turning point, but can be so difficult to capture in words, really. first person narrative is also a tricky approach. you did both with great effect. thanks for sharing this story.
3/12/2017 c1 7AuthorSarahC
I appreciate that this is written as if you are her. It's an interesting change I haven't seem yet.
3/12/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Wow, this was beautiful take on the scene from the movie where the children reconcile with the Captain. I loved that scene from the movie. Really adorable. Goo writing there ;)