for Bloodliness

5/29/2020 c3 SexyMerlina
Omg no quiero que muera Samuel!
8/29/2017 c36 26Golden Moon Huntress
The Victory tour is so sad. Like, so many of the tributes don’t have any family. And Districts Twelve and One are just heartbreaking.
8/29/2017 c35 Golden Moon Huntress
It’s a sad outcome for beloved characters. Of all of them I think Wolf gets the best outcome though: hanging out with Wren and terrorising people as they always did.
8/29/2017 c34 Golden Moon Huntress
What a finale!
I don’t hate you for Wolf’s death, I never expected him to win. He was created as a bad guy, not a potential Victor. But I am a little disappointed by his manner of death to be honest. I wouldn’t have minded so much if he was killed by one of the other tributes, but this feels like a bit of a fob off, like, neither Fabian or Lani could defeat him, so convenient mutt to remove one of the final three.
Anyways.
I was always surprised Lani got so far, and I’m kinda happy she didn’t win, if only because she killed my baby Wren.
I always liked Fabian, so I’ve no issue with this outcome!
8/27/2017 c36 1366samvr
Fabian...oh my goodness...NOOOOO FABIAN! Put that drink down right now!

Ah, poor kid. He's all messed up with the death of his sister and close allies. I was a little bit surprised he managed to keep it all together during his Tour.

Well...I suppose that's it. With this story up and over, I can focus all my attention on Demon's Laur and Fabian's first time mentoring!
8/27/2017 c36 10Justabibliophile
Oh my God...this is it. This is the end.

NO FABIAN MY PRECIOUS DON'T FEEL PAIN. YOU MUST BE STRONG. Oh my gosh...I forgot how traumatizing this must've been for her. Wolf and Wren really were terrifying. Oh no Faustina. COME ON JOLTEON. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT FABIAN WILL HAVE JUST AS AWFUL OF A LIFE AFTER AS THE OTHER TRIBUTES WOULD HAVE HAD.

Oh wow, District 12. Uh...awkward? It's okay guys! You should be used to this! WAIT NO. Pretend I never said that. Oh God. Firoz, don't hurt Fabian. DON'T HURT HIM.

District 11...did you have to remind me of Sav? WAS THAT NECESSARY? Can you write a what-if for Brock just so I can see Brock and Sav be happy together...?

STOP HATING ON FABIAN. I get that your son was violently torched to death but-wait.

Oh my God. Well uh...yeesh, Wolf and Wren were so terrifying, not even...well, anyone seemed to like them. It's creepy how Wren and Wolf continue to scare me even after they've died.

Wow. I mean, Bronson wasn't nearly as bad as the Wellows. He was a huge bully, but that is no excuse to cheer for his death. *Remembers what he did to Brock and Amani* Nevermind. YAY BRONSON DIED.

Oh god. I forgot Fabian he-HE THREW FOLIA DOWN THE STAIRS-HOW COULD YOU FABIAN!? WHYYYYYYY. I can't imagine what the family must be feeling right now, seeing their daughter's killer standing before them...

Oh God, Fabian didn't even need notecards. Nevermind Fabian, all is forgiven because...honesty, I adore that Fabian saved so many people. He saved Cane and countless others, even during the final battle, when Lani was about to kill him, he STILL saved her...

Wait, Jake's parents were RELIEVED? Come on, IT WAS SARA'S FAULT.

I am genuinely touched by how Ken and Cassie could figure Fabian, how they didn't disregard Fabian's friendship with them simply because he won. Cassie and Ken's parents are strong people, I can tell.

Well, that was blunt. No buildup, just that they all hated you. And nononono because this is making me think of when Fabian prayed for peace in the final battle and that part made me cry so hard...

No. No. THE DOG DID NOT CRY. THE DOG IS NOT ALLOWED TO CRY. OH GOD WHY.

It's District 2. Oh lord. This is it. Fabian is gonna defend Faustina's honor. Here we go. Oh, he's proud. HE'S PROUD. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE PROUD. Oh no. I think because of you, hearing the names "Ken, Cassie, Lani," and "Faustina," will probably tear my heart.

NO. NO WAY. NO WAY. SHUT UP. YOU CANNOT BLAME FAUSTINA AND FABIAN YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-FABIAN, PLEASE STAND UP TO HIM. PLEASE. YES FABIAN. STAND UP TO HIM.

He kicked them out. I'M SO PROUD.

And now I'm gonna cry.

Yay.

Okay, that was, that was...I just...cannot EXPRESS my feelings right now. This is the first SYOT I've submitted to that's actually made it to the arena and boy, it didn't disappoint. It was a roller coaster of emotions and excitement and I just...I just can't handle the fact that I'm gonna get to experience ANOTHER one of these. I'm so so so so so unbelievably eager. I hope I love Demon's Lair as much as I love Bloodlines. Good luck with writing it, and may the odds be ever in your favor
8/22/2017 c33 26Golden Moon Huntress
Lani: After all this time she is still like ‘God please save me.’ I’m honestly surprised she made it so far, there were so many tributes stronger than her.

Cane: I was all like fuck bear and then oh, Fabian, and then fight the bear and then he escaped!

Cassie: YES WOLF VENGEANCE FOR WREN DIE CASSIE DIE! *Ahem* Yeah, we all know I was never a big Cassie fan, even from the beginning, and then she killed my baby! I’m not sad to see her go.

Fabian: Cane’s has to have been the most brutal death in the arena. And Fabian sticking to his self I guess is nice. RIP Cane.
8/21/2017 c35 1366samvr
Wolf, stahp. You are scaring me.
Poor Cassie and Cane. I figured that Cassie would probably have had a similar fate if she won but Cane drinking was just...sad.

Wolf is his normal crazy self which wasn't too big of a surprise though.

Oh my gosh, Lani no! No, that poor girl! It's always interesting to see how Victors change but Lani...you're breaking my heart. Yes, I have one.

But I wonder what Fabian's Victory Tour is gonna be like. If his aftermath is anything like these four then it will be just plain sad.
8/21/2017 c35 10Justabibliophile
I saw all the spots for Demon’s Lair are filled. *Pumps fist in air* *Bouncing in seat* I can’t contain myself… And I’m also kinda terrified, since from what you described, had these other tributes won, they would’ve had crappy lives after. *Mentally prepares self* Here we go…

Cassie: “Being a Victor has some...sacrifices.” Oh shoot, this is gonna be depressing, isn’t it? Prostitution? She just won the freaking 100th Hunger Games and she’s fifteen, what the heck? What? Why were the Capitolites not rooting for her? *Awkward pat* I’m so sorry Cassie, you don’t deserve this… Stupid Capitolites, this is her life you’re gambling with! Although, that shouldn’t surprise me.

Cane: Cane noooooooooooo. PUT THE DRINKS DOWN CANE. JUST BECAUSE HAYMITCH DID IT, DOESN’T MEAN IT’S OKAY. *Rolls in ball* Why do you have to break my heart?

Wolf: Oh yay, we get to watch Wolf terrorize the entire district. Not sure if this Wren thing is creepy or touching. What? WOLF DON’T IGNORE YOUR SISTER. Or...whatever this is. Shoot, now I’m crying for Wolf. Wolf.

Lani: Yayyyy, now I get to watch my poor precious baby Lani my baby my sweet sweet baby my little cinnamon roll suffer. Lani, I know beds are very nice and I don’t wanna get out of them either, but you need to go...well, live life. Oh shut up. YOU THREE ARE THE ONES WHO TORE LANI FROM HER BROTHER IN THE FIRST PLACE, DON’T EVEN SHOW YOUR FACES. Noooo, not God… Keep your faith Lani, my baby… JAMES GET OUT BEFORE I CRY. *Huddles up in ball and slowly dies*

Yessssssssssssssssss. I really really really really really hope we get to see Fabian meet his family on the victory tour.

Next week? NEXT WEEK. YAAAAAAAAAAY. Except that I’m gonna have to go through that beginning phase where I have no idea who any of the tributes are and who to visualize them as. And of course, that horrible moment when your tributes chapter has just been posted and you’re wondering how everyone is judging your precious precious tribute...
8/14/2017 c34 1366samvr
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! FABIAN! OH MY GOSH!

Okay, okay, okay. I need to calm down. I had always hoped one of my tributes would come back to me but I had never expected it actually would happen!
I'm so glad you chose Fabian instead any of my other tributes. You were right, he was willing to give up everything he had for his sister. I had always imagined the two were close, ever since their father gave up on them! And now, he's gonna get a nasty kick in the butt for his son coming home! I'll bet Faustina is smiling right now in her grave.

I'm calm now. But one more thing before I go blasting off into happiness is THANK YOU! I mean Jolteon, thank you for Fabian and his story. Thank you for the suspense and occasionally tugging at my heartstrings because I am SUCH a cruel person for putting this child through this.

Favorite death? Hmm, either Lani or Faustina. Because while both went out thanks to Wolf (the fact that this guy killed someone after his own demise is scary) they managed to spend their final moments with someone they either loved or who was willing to stay by their side. They managed to sort their thoughts out and left a truly lasting impact.

Saddest death? Amani, Brock and Cane. Amani's suicide was just depressing (especially since she was a younger tribute), Brock because tortured until he stops breathing is the worst death in the arena and Cane because he was in so much pain until he was put out of his misery.

Favorite mutt? The mermaids. They killed tributes, creeped me out, and did that job rather well. Enough said.

I can't wait to see the Victory Tour! Ah, Fabian's gonna give his old man a nice talk...
8/14/2017 c34 10Justabibliophile
I can’t breathe. It’s taking everything in my body to not scroll down and see who won. I’m glad to see I’ve helped you, because you truly are a brilliant writer. *Deep breath* Go Fabian, go Lani… I feel like it’ll be Fabian… GO FABIAN. GO LANI.

Lani: YAY PARKOUR. Sorry, I’m literally bouncing in my chair right now. Oh God...James, wherever you are, help your sister! Wait, I just realized Lani lost it and it gonna go kill some people. Oh well, every victor kinda has to. But Lani, please don’t provoke Wolf. Let Fabian kill Wolf and then kill Fabian! CRAP. NO. FABIAN NO. Wait, did Fabian just SAVE her? GOD BLESS YOU, FABIAN. Oh shoot, it’s Wolf. THE BATTLE BEGINS. And seriously, THANK YOU Fabian. I seriously had a heart attack, I thought he had just killed her. Oh shoot, Lani’s screwed. PLEASE WIN LANI. PLEEEEEEEEAAASE.

Wolf: OH NO WOLF. NO. NO. DON’T HURT FABIAN NO. NOOOOOO. OH GOD FABIAN NOOOOO. If Fabian just died, I have a bad feeling Lani is completely doomed… OH SHOOT I THINK FABIAN JUST DIED. AND NOW LANI’S GONNA DIE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THE TWO PEOPLE I WAS ROOTING FOR ARE G-GONE… OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod… I’m breathing so hard right now… Fabian, I’m sorry… NO LANI DODGE THE BOULDER DODGE THE BOULDER. Wait...what is Fabian laughing at? DID HE FAKE THIS? DID HE-WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? YASSSS FABIAN. LANI WIN LANI WIN LANI WIN. OH MY GOD LANI. SHOOT THE ARROW MY BABY. SHOOT IT. OH MY GOD WOLF NO. LANI NO. OH GOD THE MERMAIDS. THE FRIGGIN MERMAIDS. HOLY CRAP. WOOOOOOOOLF…

Fabian: I was happy for a split second but then I realized that FABIAN IS STILL STRONG ENOUGH TO KILL LANI. I’M SO CONFUSED, I’M CHEERING FOR MY LANI BUT I LOVE FABIAN TOO AND OH GOD MY FEELINGS. NOOOOOOOO LANI THE ARROW NOOOOOO. Oh shoot, I’m about to cry. Are they BOTH about to die…? WAIT WHAT? What...who just died? I feel like it was Lani. But I also feel like it was Fabian. I DON’T KNOW.

Gabby: OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD. I feel so tense… I feel like it’s gonna be Fabian, he’s stronger and he’ll be able to hold out...or maybe I’m just amazing at denying myself. I KNEW IT. FABIAN. YES. I can’t believe my baby made it to second place! I’m kinda bummed she didn’t win, but Fabian is one I was also rooting for. GO RUB IT IN YOUR DAD’S FACE FABIAN. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Wolf-Dang, it’s funny how many times the victor changed… Wolf really was an interesting character, and it’s sad that he wasn’t able to avenge Wren. His death was ironically cruel. IT WAS CRUEL. Just kidding, BUT STILL. I’M SORRY I’M JUST ON AN EMOTIONAL HIGH RIGHT NOW SO I CAN’T STOP USING ALL-CAPS NO MATTER HOW IMMATURE IT SEEMS, SUE ME.

Lani-She was complex? MY PRECIOUS BABY WAS COMPLEX. SHE MADE IT SO FAR. And wow, at least she was considered. And I get what you’re saying, with James gone, it would’ve been cruel to leave her alive. She had a beautiful death, and at least she made it to 2nd place. R.I.P. Lani. It was a nice run, my child. It was a nice run.

Hail and farewell to all of you.

Fabian-*Dances* Yes! I loved Fabian from the beginning. No really, I checked my ratings chart at first, he was in the love section! And now he gets to go home and avenge his sister and give his father a stern talking to! I’m proud of Fabian, he was an amazing tribute, and I can’t wait to see him as a mentor in the next Games! (Oh darn it, I should’ve submitted a D2 tribute…)

Ooh, I think a what-if would be fantastic! Depressing, but fantastic! Who knows, maybe some of the tributes in the next Games can make a cameo being mentored by the what-if tributes? No? *Shrug-a-lag* Are you also gonna show how Wolf, Cassie, and Cane would’ve won? Anyways, you have my permission!

Will Fabian meet his family on the victory tour? I hope so!

They were magnificent! I can hardly believe this is your first SYOT, it grabbed my attention until the end, the last chapter was brilliant, the deaths were brilliant, and I will always thank my past self for scrolling through the Hunger Games archive and being curious when she saw that summary.

Lani, obviously! Because she died smiling, because she joined the Heavens with God, the one who she nearly forgot about in this chapter, but rejoined and believed in once more. Bittersweet and beautiful.
Amani’s. I know, I know she was the first death, but that made it all the more sadder, along with the fact that she chose to end it herself, and that just makes my heart so sad...

Overall, amazing Games! Can't wait for Demon's Lair, and I'm hoping my two tributes get just as far or even win!
8/13/2017 c33 3MessyModgePodge
Agh! Cane! Agh! My heart.
Okay. So I'm out. That's sad. I'm gonna miss Cane, and you wrote him well. I do think that it would be terribly hard for him to make a life for himself after the death of his sister, and it's fair that you didn't let him win because of that. I mean, I really wanted him to win and I think he could've and managed, but it's okay.
Honestly, I'm not super upset at Cassie's death. With no offense meant towards her creator, I thought she was a bit cliché and almost like a Career Katniss. She did grow on me, and I liked her in the end, but there were a lot of other characters that would've made better Victors in my opinion.
Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the Victor.
8/13/2017 c33 1366samvr
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Why am I yelling!? Holy cow, Fabian is so close!

Personally, I didn't like Cassie that much and she seemed more or less like a 4 version of Katniss. She did grow on me a little, but I could never see her as victor.

Cane faded into the background for me a little. I feel really sorry how gory his death was and that he had to be put out of his misery. I liked him a little more than his sister and he was really interesting. It's kinda sad to see him go.

Okay, obviously I want Fabian to win. Everyone left does have pretty good chances, but still...Wolf is clearly insane, which might do him in. Lani is getting serious but I don't think she'd actually have the capacity to kill. Fabian is losing sanity too which won't help him out but FABIAN PLEASE! Come on, come on, come on...
8/13/2017 c33 10Justabibliophile
Words...words cannot describe the feeling inside me when I got this notification. FINALLY. I’M SO EXCITED...AND TERRIFIED.

Lani: Okay, right now I’m rooting for Fabian and Lani. I know I’ve said this a million times but I want to EMPHASIZE MY LOVE FOR FABIAN AND LANI. Sorry-nerves-okay… Yay, water! NOOOOOOO, WATER!

Cane: I just realized, why did Gabby GIGGLE? Has Jake’s death turned her into a psychopath after all? OH GOD, A BEAR. Well, it’s no worse than singing mermaid murderers. ...Did I seriously just write that? NOOOOO, FABIAAAAAAAAAN. Great, now you’re making me emotional.

Cassie: Cassie, don’t take hand. Please. Aaaaand it’s Wolf, knew it. CASSIE, I THINK YOU’RE ABOUT TO DIE. Nooooo Wolf, DON’T KILL LANI AND FABIAN, THEY ARE PRECIOUS. Oh my God, WHY!? I’M SORRY CASSIE. I’M SORRY.

Fabian: Oh God, I’m confused… Part of me wants Fabian to help, so that I’m completely sure that he still has some humanity, but the other part of me doesn’t… YASSS FABIAN. I adore him even more now… Now I REALLY want him to win, just because his father is probably giving up on him since he saved Cane, and then he can win and rub it in his face. Oh no. Cane’s gonna die, isn’t he? NOOOOOOOO, CANE. Okay, okay, so there’s a 66% chance that Fabian or Lani will win. PLEASEWINPLEASEWINPLEASEWINPLEASEWIN.

Cassie-I really did like Cassie, she was so easy to like. Wait, she was gonna kill my BABY? WHAT!? *le sigh* I still have to like her, don’t I?

Cane-Yeah, that’s why I couldn’t find it in myself to root for him or Brock or Barett-they had dedicated their whole lives to protecting their siblings. There’s no other way they can live.

Oh God..I DON’T KNOW IF I SHOULD VOTE FOR FABIAN OR LANI! Fabian is super skilled, has a great life if he comes home and finally gets to rub it in his father’s face, but Lani has God on her side, and the prayers for James gave me so many feelings, and there’s also the fact that she’s my tribute… Well, whichever one I vote on, just know I love them both. And I can’t believe I have to wait for part two, I know crap’s gonna go down. COME ON FABIAN, COME ON LANI. ESPECIALLY LANI. TAKE WOLF DOWN AND WIN THIS. (Also, I’m super excited for Demon’s Lair!)
8/9/2017 c32 3MessyModgePodge
Fabian was being a bit of a brat with the soup, but I think it's really ingenious (if a bit disturbing) how he armed himself.
Wolf is scary. Poor Brock. It's really respectable how brave he was during that. Uh oh, Wolf has a Tribute tracker? I can guess which two Tributes he'll hunt down first...
Agh! I thought Cane was dead there, for a second. Jake was an interesting read, but I didn't see him as a Victor. At least he died with a bit of dignity.
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »