for Extreme Euphoria

6/14 c23 Guest
Literally my favorite Mercedes fanfic. Thank you for updating this masterpiece! Can’t wait for the next.
5/27 c22 Guest
Need more Mercedes and Bash interactions please excited for more
4/3 c21 Mowatts87
My heart really goes out to Mercedes. She's been dealt a rough hand and she has decided to continually show nothing but love and kindness to others.
4/2 c20 Guest
Fantastic writing! Please update
3/13 c1 Guest
Hope you Return soon
2/7 c1 Guest
Please update
1/22 c20 Guest
This is getting good. Keep updating please
1/21 c20 Mowatts87
It's almost like the more they are together the less they truly understand each other. I wonder if and how the tides will turn.
10/17/2021 c19 Mowatts87
I'm so glad Mercedes has a friend she talk to about these types of things. This was cute and much needed for her.
10/17/2021 c19 Emma
I’m so glad marley and Mercedes have become friends they seem to really get along and see Where the other person is trying to come from.
10/14/2021 c18 Emma
Just court up was a little behind
These two are so bloody cute, she thinks stuff about him he thinks about stuff with her but they never do anything.
I do wish Sebastian would open up about his family to Mercedes’ she would listen and be a friend.
I really hope Mercedes will go upstairs to Sebastian room, that Would be so cute them falling asleep together.
9/20/2021 c18 Mowatts87
This was cute but also insightful. Slightly drunk Mercedes is cute. I
8/3/2021 c16 Red1FL
So much damn disfunction …. But I’m waiting for more of it to come from them?

Keep it up :)
8/3/2021 c16 Mowatts87
I'm on the border when it comes to their friendship. I know Mercedes is helping Sebastian to be more considerate of others and conscious of how his actions effect others(her) but I'm worried about her. I don't want him to continue to hurt and disrespect her.
7/22/2021 c15 Guest07