FanFiction.Net
for Extreme Euphoria

4/12/2021 c8 Guest
Update pleaseeeeee!
3/31/2021 c8 Emma
I’m glad Sebastian came over and I hope this can we a new start for them and their friendship
3/23/2021 c7 Mowatts87
I feel sad for Sebastian and his family situation but I wish he wouldn't take it out on Mercedes.
3/23/2021 c7 chipsnhow
I'm so excited you're adding more chapters.
3/23/2021 c2 rosewalled
Okay, I love the way you characterized both Sebastian and Mercedes. I'll be sure to read the rest of this once I have the time. Great work.
3/4/2021 c5 Mowatts87
Please continue!
3/4/2021 c5 5OhSorry-DidIOffendYou
Please continue. Already following and was looking forward to reading the next chapter.
12/29/2019 c4 OhSorry-DidIOffendYou
Wow, this is so good. I can't believe how late I am to the party . I'm really loving the angst. I like that Mercedes stuck to her guns in the bedroom and kicked his fresh ass out. I like the fact that even though his ass is fresh, Seb is determined to be near Mercedes and is uniphase by her rejections. I love the banter between the two. I love the buildup and the fact that he isnt whispering sweetnothings right off the bat. The interactions feel genuine, and not like things are being said that he thinks she wants to hear. I can't tell what Sebs intentions are. I can't wait to read more. This is too good of a story! Thank you for sharing with us. I know what it's like to have that block but I hope you continue soon!
10/27/2019 c4 Tanya
Loving everything about this fic! Please continue, you're a brilliant writer.
10/25/2019 c4 Mowatts87
Definitely still reading and wondering where this is going. Please continue!
10/25/2019 c4 chipsnhow
Good job. That was a lovely surprise.
8/15/2017 c3 Axel
Omg please continue it's getting good! Update more It's good
8/10/2017 c3 1Alliecattie3
Becoming more and more convinced that Mercedes needs to get away from Sebastian! He saw her and Ignored her! Then insulted her when she didn't fall for his moves! Mercedes needs to run far and fast!
8/9/2017 c3 chipsnhow
Yea!
5/23/2017 c2 Alliecattie3
Really like this story, but I'm with Mercedes...not sure what to make of Sebastian yet.
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »