FanFiction.Net
for For My Dream!

10/15/2019 c7 LADY-P-R-I-S-M
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY I BEG OF YOU.. IT'S REALLY A GREAT STORY. WITH THE DEPT AND STORYLINE AND ALL IT'S DETAILS IT IS REALLY AMAZING. PLESSE CONTINUE THIS STORY
5/4/2019 c7 sndlr
Man I love this fic so much! Please continue updating
10/10/2018 c7 3Valen Goncalvez
3/25/2018 c7 Guest
I like the characters and story! Thank you for writing this and hope it continues and we eventually get to read about our haikyuu boys
3/20/2018 c7 unimaginative something
I've been so lonely without any of the stories, I've took an interest in, updating. But then I find out you did and i was so happy. :D
Though when I first came across this story I was excited to read Tatsumi's interactions with the canon teams (I still am) I just love her team, and their interactions and their healing.
I understand how you feel, with the whole not being able to put what you first planned into words, and i just find that even more endearing as despite this, you've carried on, and in all honesty, have created something very well developed.
I just love your story so please proceed knowing that you have someone cheering you on XD
I think Tatsumi, being able to help her team throughout their ordeals when she still hasn't came to grasp with hers is interesting. I'm not just trying to sooth your anxiety here, though I do hope it helps and that you carry on writing this (no pressure or anything XD) but i just think it works. She needs a team to go through with completing her brothers goal, and thus she must try, to whatever lengths, to makes sure that happens. And we see how she finds things in them that she understands, because shes gone through a lot herself, and i suppose that makes their bonds just that greater.

Listening to reviews is a great way to proceed your story, intertwining both what you want in the story and what the readers want. You can get their support and feel assured. But if a time comes where you find bad reviews on this story (which i hope doesn't happen because this story is just pure gold XD but not all people are nice, sometimes purposefully so) I hope that you absorb the good reviews and continue creating more chapters, rather then believing in the bad and getting yourself down.
Loved this chapter! And am excited for more :D
3/19/2018 c2 AyonSage
Why would a Japanese student be studying U.S. History?
9/4/2017 c5 unimaginative something
The review that I left last time was short, so I decided to write a longer version, as I think that what you are currently writing deserves WAY MORE attention. I say this because, compared to other fanfictions, you have written a completely new plot as a basis for your OC, instead of just shoving them on one of the already created volleyball teams. Not only this, but the plot is strong and very interesting.

In my opinion, Tatsumi is a very intriguing character, along with the characters within the volleyball club she is now in. How you have created a background for each character and made Tatsumi help them throughout their problems, is very creative and deepens the story's character development, which is great.

When reading, I forget that this is a fanfiction, due to the well developed and clean style of writing that gives the reader a clear image and description, as if you could see the whole thing playing out.

I cant wait for the interactions Tatsumi and her team have with the actual characters of Haikyuu!
I'm not great with reviews but wanted to at least try, as you are a great writer and this story is admirable.
I cant wait for the next chapter!
8/16/2017 c6 1InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge
A well-written oc genderbent reverse harem fanfic? Sign me the fuck up please
7/27/2017 c6 unimaginative something
Really enjoying your fanfiction _
Cant wait for the next chapter.
4/29/2017 c5 jafcbutterfly
pls. update son, your story is great . 3
4/12/2017 c5 MetaS341
First and foremost, I would like to apologize for reviewing this late, as I have midterm exam from 3rd April until tomorrow (believe it or not, I have 17 lessons to learn every week), which means no phone or internet during the time being. After asking (and by asking I mean I was begging-) them to give my phone and internet back, my parents decided it was okay to gave them back since I only have one exam tomorrow.

Actually I already checked the email about the update but I couldn't read it yet before because I have to study for my exam first (other than because my parents keep a really close eyes on me during my time at home whenever I have exams). I know that I maybe disappoint you with the late review, and I do hope that you understand! Don't worry, I'll try to review as fast as I could in the future, and I swear that I'll never abandon this fic!

Alright, moving on to the review;

Hoo boy, here we go. I was already both nervous and excited when I read the title, and my expectation was right, this chapter was quite the roller-coaster! I'm impressed you could pull some interesting characters interactions to 'lighten up' the chapter and to be honest I'm glad that you did that, it did made this chapter enjoyable to read!

Ah, I adore how you start this chapter with briefly explaining Tatsumi's 'secret weapon'! And I can see that the 'secret weapon' is really useful to her in her life, somehow I feel jealous because photographic memory sounds really awesome~

OH AND THANK GOD I'M SO GLAD YORI ISN'T LIVING WITH HIS FOSTER FATHER ANYMORE, HE DESERVE FREEDOM AND HAPPINESS ;-;)

also, ohoho? What's thiis? Yori-kun, did you just fall in love so hard with our Tatsumi that you got a fever? /slapped/ Again, I can't help but remind you that Yori is a precious child that needs to be protected and showered with love 24/7, and man, I just want to protect this precious child, I WANT TO SEE HIM HAPPY OH MY GOD :')) TATSUMI, PLEASE AT LEAST BE HIS CLOSE FRIEND OR SOMETHING- but then Ken will be jealous, it's okay though, it will be interesting to see their interaction in the future :'))

Ah, is it just me or did our eternal heroes just piqued Akemi's interest? Is this just me or this is really another hint that she'll be the coach? Also, Akemi, you actually like to hear them complain? Gee, she's a total sadist XD

Another new character in this chapter, and I like her already! Yup, I think Kiyoko is really sweet! I can see that she somewhat understand about Yori's problems and she truly cares for him, which is a good thing! One point to the school nurse for being a nice lady!

Also, yeah, Katsumi and Shiro are insensitive a-holes, I could see that forming the team again will be quite hard if they- especially Katsumi, keep this attitude up. Seriously, even Shiro is more tolerable somehow than him.

But then this also means more challenge for Tatsumi before she could truly pursue her dream to be the best volleyball player! And to think that she hasn't pass the 'entrance exam' yet... This club is totally giving her challenges huh? Thankfully Tatsumi is pretty patient and observant, though, I think she'll get through them in the end. Can'twaitfordatsweetharemthough-/slapped

A-hem! It was truly interesting to see Tsutomu Kiyoko-san's interaction with Tatsumi. I like how she implicitly trust Tatsumi over than the others by choosing her to take care of Yori, lol. I mean, she even gave Tatsumi the medicine, and then later, Yori's address and even her number! I can see they will interact more in the future, and I'm looking forward to it!

And Holy crap, that's a LOT of side effects- oh my god, I hope Yori doesn't get any of the dangerous side effects. I don't know if he has any dependency or some kind to the medicine, but I hope he doesn't have it, aah seriously, I'm super pissed with Yori's foster father, why did he even abuse Yori? :(

To be honest, I was both relieved and scared when I read that Tatsumi and Yori live in the same apartment complex. Relieved, because that means Tatsumi and Yori will be close in the future, either they want it or not (well, I heard that sometimes people can be close friends when they're forced by their conditions), and scared that because as I thought, Tatsumi will be more careless with her disguise in her apartment. Seriously, if I was her, I will be more careless in my apartment too, having your chest bandaged 24/7... just didn't sound pretty comfortable for me.

Oh, and Ken, my precious child, Ken, please, I didn't expect you to be jealous at that kind of situation, not that I'm complaining, that's actually pretty cute XD and Kiyoko-san, please stop doing cute things too! Gee, just one chapter and I love this lady already!

AND TATSUMI WHY DID YOU FRIGGIN' TORE THE PAPER? GOD, I KNOW YOU HAVE SUPER MEMORY BUT WHAT IF THERE'S SOMETHING THAT YOU MISSED TO READ, GAWD- AND MASAKI, THANK YOU FOR BEING NICE AND TRYING TO UNDERSTAND TATSUMI, YOU'RE SO KIND OMG WHAT A CAPTAIN ;w;)

...(reading for like, less than 2 mins later, and is now reading the part when they arrive at the apartement)

WHAT DID I TELL YOUUU? DON'T RIPE ANY IMPORTANT NOTES IMMEDIATELY KIDS, IT'S NEVER ENDS WELL!

Aah, it was very nice to see that Tatsumi's mother did give her something before she left Chiba! At least I hope that by using it, she'll feel at ease because at least her parents did love her, though didn't really know how to show it directly to her after his brother's death.

AAAND HERE IT ISS- OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN RESTRAINING MYSELF AND I CAN'T- WHAT'S WITH THE HONORIFIC, KEN-KUUN? And wow, Ken's afraid of bugs? Huh, this is new! I'm super sure that this information will be very useful in the future, if you know what I mean huehuehue~

My God, Kiyoko-san is seriously kind, man, I can't- *sniff* also, Ken, stop being cute, gawd XD

Ah, Masaki didn't know about Yori's condition? God, Yori, did he hides it from everyone, geez ;-;) I can see that even from the earlier chapters, Masaki was truly concerned and cares about Yori as a friend, and to be honest I even thought that Yori was Masaki's best friend at some point. I hope Yori and Masaki's friendship will deepens after this!

He's observant, good. Same, Tatsumi, same. He's good. And Ken's always barging in wrong time and place XD

Oh God, reading Yori's past was truly heartbreaking- at least I'm glad he told Tatsumi, I heard that telling someone about your problems could really help. And I didn't expect Tatsumi to tell Yori about her brother, I guess that was 'an eye for an eye' situation, huh? AND YES YOU CAN, YORI, PLAY VOLLEYBALL AGAIN, SCREW GORO, THIS IS YOUR LIFE, AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE IN FEAR!

Whaa-? I didn't expect Shiro to show up- and he is good at cooking? Huh. A tsun that's also a cooking expert? Absolutely gorgeous- /slapped

"of happiness too." THIS SENTENCE BRING TEARS TO MY EYES, CONGRATULATIONS, I'M NOW OFFICIALLY IN YORI'S PROTECTION SQUAD BYEEE /SLAPPED

AND AW YEEEAAAH YORI WILL PLAY AGAIN, YUUUSH! I'M SUUUPER EXCITED NOOOWW AAAH I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OH DEAR GOD THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOODDD

AND THIS IS ACTUALLY MADE ME GET WATERY EYES, WHICH IS OKAY CAUSE THIS IS SO GOOD, THIS FANFIC IS SO GOOD IT ACTUALLY MADE MY EYES WATERY, WHAT THE HECK :'))

AAH I'M SORRY FOR MY LATENESS TOO, SERIOUSLY I SCREWED UP THIS TIME, I SHOULD'VE READ AND REVIEWED THIS FIC EARLIER, I WAS TOTALLY BOTHERED AND WORRIED SINCE I HAVEN'T REVIEWING THIS CHAPTER SINCE FOREVER I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME AUTHOR-SAMAA :'))

So, I'm guessing the next problem is Katsumi, huh? Will he get back to the club, I wonder... I was more wondering if he will joining the harem, though /slapped

Just a little question , but after the fic finally focus on the eternal heroes' struggle to be the best team, will you put the team members' statistics too? Like the one Furudate-sensei made, their game sense, techniques, etc. I was pretty curious about that! Ah, even trivias or fun facts about your characters is fine, too! i just love them so much lol, forgive me if it was too much work for you, though, it's your fic, and you can do anything you like with it.

And I was honestly super impressed when you told me that you read so much! No wonder that you can made such awesome fic! I'm not the type who can read much- I can barely finish a 100k words fic if I'm not so interested with them, but strangely enough, I could finish and even crave for more if I was seriously interested with a fic or book.

Once again, thank you very much for updating this fic and patiently wait for my review, seriously, it was somewhat ironic that after you told me that I review pretty quickly, I deliver my review very late this time- I'll try my best to review as quick as I could, but my parents was kinda stricter with me this time around (since I'm a high schooler now, and apparently my school is full of prodigies) so please understand if I was late with reviewing the fic. I was pretty sad when I found out that I have to decrease my time messing around with fanfics too, but apparently I just can't escape. It's just- it's my real job after all, being a student, I mean. *sniff"

Well, I'm looking forward to your next update!

I'm super curious with how Katsumi will yurns out in the end, lol

See you in the next update!
3/27/2017 c4 MetaS341
Hello, it's me again~ I'll try to be as quick as I can to review, but man, I'm so slow at typing- and I tried the website to review this time, hopefully it will come out as I hoped in the app (which is more comfortable to read)

Ok, so first of all, I have a super mixed feelings about this chapter. I literally read a 8k words fic, and by the end, I was like, 'wait what, that's it? Nooooo I need MOAR ;w;)' so, yeah. Congrats for making me love this fic more and more! I actually feeling like an annoying reader for wanting more since you've put your effort to the 8k words though, I mean, THAT'S A LOT, I'm such a greedy and shameless person lol ;w;)

New characters are introduced in this chapter, and I have to say, they are interesting! Gotta love your characters, man! Though I'm still excited and looking forward for the real practice, (since not all members are gathered and our team haven't got a coach yet) I shall wait, because all good things come to those who wait right? *winks*

Mitsuru Shiro. I have a super mixed feeling about this guy. He seems like an a-hole (like how Masaki described it), but then he seems like a good guy too? Because, you know, he still somewhat cares about the volleyball club. But then his attitude didn't really help. And I was kinda surprised when we found out that he's the Ace, but then again, it was a nice twist. He seems to be a good tsun material though- /slapped/

Making the P. E teacher, Mitsuru Akemi, as Shiro's relative (my guess is that she's his sister, because mother didn't sounds right after even Tatsumi think that she's young, but then again what did I know-) is really a surprising twist! I totally guessed it right after Tatsumi thinks she resembles someone! And she has a side job as a salesman (saleswoman) or some sort? It was interesting, I just can imagine if she be the volleyball coach for the boys club, then she'll totally promoting everyone her products after practice, especially after we know how much of a Sadist she is when it comes to P.E.

And finally, the non-3rd years, Katsumi. In this chapter, I didn't get so much information other than his height and position. Well, other than that according to Ken, he is coughflirtycough- And I'm pretty excited to see more of him in the future! Pls be in the harem, pls be in the harem- /slapped/

And yes.

YOU TOTALLY WIN MY HEART THE MOMENT YOU MADE KEN AS TATSUMI'S "BODYGUARD" OMG, LIKE I'M ALWAYS SMILING WHEN I REMEMBERED THAT MOMENTS GODDANGIT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AAAAA /pardon my fangirl side pls I can't-/ THANKS FOR HINTING THE SECOND SHIP IN THIS FIC (THE FIRST ONE IS OF COURSE THE CAPTAIN, MASAKI BECAUSE WHY NOT) I hope Shiro will become the next ship tho, he sounds like a tsun /slapped/

A-hem. Back to the review,

Yori's dad is the real a-hole in this chapter man. Props and respect to Yori to stands up against his father, though in result he got traumatized. Though you didn't mention or write it in the end, I hope Yori is now free from his father, this child must be protected at all cost- I can't stand how his father just straight up bullying, and even verbally and physically abused him. I respected your decision to show the dark side of this fic through Yori's past, though, because it could happen in reality, and not everything is happy and colorful in this world.

Also, I hope that Tatsumi will get her entrance test(?) /lol why does it sounds like she's trying to go to a new school/ soon, as no matter how important she is for actually gathered the team again, her ability and skills have to be the the real reason why she joined or accepted in her new team, eternal heroes.

Dun-dun-duun! Next hint for the problematic volleyball children's reason to quit volleyball! /slapped/ Looking forward to the next chapter, as well as Katsumi and Tatsumi's interaction (as he's only looking at how Tatsumi resolved Yori's conflict (albeit it was implied in the fic)), I do hope that slacker (yeah, since Katsumi didn't think it was wrong to skip the practice and literally leaving his captain alone) was actually loved or at least, interested in Volleyball. He may be a slacker, but he may be too lazy or busy to do the practice. Or maybe he's like the 2nd years at Karasuno who are "running away"? Looking forward to the answer in the next chapter!

Oh, and you may ask me things too! I was born and therefore speak Indonesian, I learn about english and french language too, but my english is so much more better than my french, as I learned english back when I'm still in kindergarten, while french just recently as a course in school. Pls don't test me tho, the best I can do in french is still greetings and other basic things /cri/ Also, of course I read your reply! In fact I'm so excited while waiting for your reply that I checked my google mail daily for an update lol (I'm so shameless omg)

Oh, oh, also, before I'm sending this review, can I ask something? Since, you know, you did say Tatsumi "maybe" will get a friend in the story later on, I was kinda wondering if her friend is a female? Because it would be nice if she has a female friend who is aware of her situation (her past and her gender etc) and actually didn't mind and even supporting her, because, you know, girls tends to be more 'open' in conversation with another girl, and I just want Tatsumi to be happy ;w;) I was kinda attached to your characters now, you know? They all need to be protected and happy 24/7 :')

And last of all, props and kudos to you for entering the 20k words! It was kinda insane to see how quick this fic grow! This fic needs more attention tbh, I hope in the future your hard work and time will pay! And no need to worry, I have started to see the symptoms of me getting addicted to this fic, as I reread the chapters quite often, lol! Congrats for that! And no, thank YOU very much for actually writing this fic and patiently waiting for a review! I hope other users will review this fic soon, too! And as much as you appreciate me reviewing this fic, I appreciate you MORE for actually creating this fanfiction and all these loveable characters! And to be honest, I was actually worried you will get angry or bored or something since I'm writing a super long review, and I'm happy that you appreciated my review! Thank you very much for that!

Needles to say, I'm totally looking forward to your next update!

And also Ken's reason to play volleyball is gold omg Tatsumi pls shower this child with love- /slapped for the nth time/

See you in the next update!
3/23/2017 c3 MetaS341
Also, I'm sorry if it's kinda hard to you to read my review as I'm not an English speakers in real life and also because I wrote my review in my note first (since ffn kinda deleted my first review, this is actually a rewrite), thanks!
3/23/2017 c3 MetaS341
Hello there! First of all, I apologize for not reviewing this fic earlier though I already following and favoriting this fic, as I didn't have free time (school and stuffs). I just reread all chapters just now and I have to say, wow, you slowly getting my interest with this fic, and I have this feeling that told me that if I gave your fic more time, I could even fall in love with this fic (talking from experience here, lol) Okay, so! I just absolutely love how you described the setting of this story, the character, their backstories... I love it! Especially in chapter 2, when you described Tatsumi's new life in Tokyo, I couldn't help but appreciated how you researched about living in Tokyo and living in Japan in general! Kou Tatsumi. So far, I described her as a very strong and mature child, being able to living by herself and taking care of herself after her brother's death (since her parents didn't seem to pay that much attention to her after Hatsumi's death). I found her to be very endearing, as she loves her brother very much and more than willing to do anything for making him happy. I did have this theory that she might love her brother very much other than because he is her brother (meaning he is her very first friend ever), she didn't really pay much attention to the others or has any friends (not once mentioned in chapter 1), but if she has a friend, maybe even a close friend, then if possible maybe you can tell us later on in the story? I would love to see that! The team. I didn't really expect you to make Tatsumi to join a non-canon school, and added with the fact that the team is kinda like Karasuno at the beginning (not really a strong team, and its core members are stopping to come to the club) make me more impressed with you, seeing not many people choose this "pathusually inserting their oc in a canon school), I think it's showing your own creativity and so far I love the characters! Also, with Tatsumi joining the team and trying to 'rebuild' it, I hope she will eventually warms up soon to them, and they could fill the gap of loneliness in her soon. Also, man, can't wait for the harem, lol. Either me being too excited or maybe you've been truly dropping hints here and there, I already feel my shipping sense tingling XD Also, props to you for 17k words! It's super impressive! And with the frequent update, I couldn't ask for more, as I'm slowly falling in love with this story. Keep up the good work, and I may be seriously addicted with this story in the future. Don't force yourself with the updates if you have another works though, you don't have to worry since I'll try to review frequently as well. Wish you all the best, keep up with the good work, and thank you! See you in the next update!