for Spencer gets a visitor

9/28/2018 c1 Guest
Awesome
7/27/2018 c1 8fire.ash.rebirth
This hurts. It's very well written, but it hurts.
7/8/2018 c1 34Ira-Grace White
Loved it! You did well to get inside of the characters. Congrats!
12/11/2017 c1 1pallyndrome
Great story :)
5/28/2017 c1 Guest
This is a scene that show runners onsidered, actually. You can only do it if the other actor is available. And if he wants to do it.
5/9/2017 c1 3sheltie26
Thank you so much for writing this! While you have probably heard that Morgan is coming back in the finale tomorrow, I have also heard that that will apparently be when he is first told of Reid's ordeal. If that's true, it really makes me wonder why no one on the team, not even Garcia, thought to call him...
3/22/2017 c1 Pipsy
I've been thinking of Morgan's reaction to all this ever since Reid got in hot water and I was happy to see this story. They have a very big-brother, little-brother kind of relationship and I would love to see Morgan going all protective and angry on Reid's behalf. Thanks for this!
3/16/2017 c1 chenryrn1
Are you going to continue
3/15/2017 c1 Swishla
I too had wondered why no one mentioned Derek. It isn't as if he left the show on bad terms. I can definitely see this happening on the show. This is very well written and emotional. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing.
3/15/2017 c1 laily.spenstar
You make me wanna cry...poor Spencer...especially when he first saw Morgan. It must be so heartbreaking if they put this scene on the show. And I bet the same goes when Hotch visits him. I dont know how long the show would be with Spencer in the prison. Let him out already...
3/13/2017 c1 17autumnamberleaves
Great one-shot! I loved it! I'll just pretend this is canon. It should be. :) :)
3/13/2017 c1 SpenceFTW
Good fic. Wish we would hear about him visiting Spencer on the show.

I do not like this storyline. It feels too soap opera like.
3/13/2017 c1 Guest
I hate this Reid-arc :((( so stupid :( all this season is one huge disappointment :(
3/13/2017 c1 fishtrek
I like it. They need more Morgan.
3/13/2017 c1 tannerose5
I'm glad someone wrote about Reid in prison. It's still going to be quite a while before he gets out. You wrote Derek perfectly, not too gruff, not too macho, but just what Reid needed him to be.
18 Page 1 2 Next »