for A Gift

11/10/2018 c17 1Mitsuki Shigamatsu
I loved the 20 questions game with Dobby, a very Slytherin move.
10/14/2018 c20 Rairi Valelira
I can only hope this story continues in the not too distant future,my brain won't stop bugging me. I swear, its relentless!
8/24/2018 c20 18Ironshot
Great story so far. I await the next update eagerly.
7/30/2018 c20 Fireguy892
please update
7/22/2018 c10 Lol what
He had the stone. In his hands. And he didn't just put it in his dimension? "Give me the stone!" " What stone?" "Bwah?! Bring it back Potter!" "I don't know what you're talking about..."
7/17/2018 c20 lianis180
I LOVE THIS BOOK
7/2/2018 c20 Fireguy892
please update
6/13/2018 c20 Fluffymonstor21
cool story. hope to see more.
5/21/2018 c3 JamesSuigetsu
good story so far you did mention him getting his letter twice might want to fix that
5/17/2018 c2 iHateHotWeather123
Then WHY is this even a Naruto X-Over if all it was, was for HP to get the eye from Obito. It's misleading to readers that are here for a Naruto X-OVER.. You should either CORRECT your misdeed or JUST DOWN RIGHT state it at the top that it's NOT an X-OVER with the Naruto world...Kinda sucky of you to lie to your readers.
5/11/2018 c20 Nathan
Love your story I'm hoping you'll continue it on the eyes the shrinking eyes I do have one question is he able to open up at the metro portal bike you can do and Naruto will be able to store things in ?

Keep up the good work I hope to hear more I am so much enjoying playing on the news again
4/22/2018 c1 Fireguy892
please update this was pretty good
4/5/2018 c20 Iryelb
So, I can see you wrote this in just over eight months and since haven't updated in just over four. Were you ax murdered? You don't have to say anything if you were but I would love to read more of this story if you haven't been murdered and decide to get back to it.
4/4/2018 c1 Guest
I'm not looking for this type of story.
3/25/2018 c20 Argonaut986
Harry’s in for a serious challenge, during his fourth year. Please update as soon as possible.
411 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »