for A Gift

3/23/2018 c4 Argonaut986
Never anger Harry Potter.
3/23/2018 c3 Argonaut986
Hermione is suspicious about harry.
3/23/2018 c2 Argonaut986
Harry is EPICALLY skilled.
3/23/2018 c1 Argonaut986
Harry saw Naruto and Sasuke in a vision.
1/29/2018 c3 noxenrom
Sorry. Shitfic!
1/24/2018 c18 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Actually, it's "Ki szeretném tépni a torkod egy kanállal", but I appreciate the effort and Hungarian being used in a fic :) It is always fun to read, google translate makes some pretty hilatious mistranslations. This one actually meant "I blow up her throat with a spoon". If you need something translated, don't hesitate to ask! Well, off to read the next chapter I go.
1/23/2018 c20 111Scififan33
Interesting story so far though it is starting to lose my interest now. the whole Concept thing...and now this house of light. I'll keep with it a few more chapters and see
1/23/2018 c2 Scififan33
Interesting so far. Though on the comment of his learning compared to Naruto's..Harry learnt the Patronus in under a year, magic many adults struggle with, so he can learn fast under pressure.
1/20/2018 c6 1Rainbowdea
I like the plot. I like the lore you put into it. But your grammar is terrible. Your sentences don’t always make sense and your punctuation is off sometimes. I’m not saying this to annoy you or anything like that. I just want to help you.
1/14/2018 c20 26917brat
I so like this story and can I guess that Neville may get the ability seems like wood release?
1/3/2018 c20 X
I'm enjoying the story so far and I hope that Harry will not be paired up with anyone especially daphne. It seems most stories I come across the pairing is usually with daphne and there are other female characters beside her in the universe. Will Harry eventually or somehow be able to teleport or dimension hop into the naruto-verse?
12/31/2017 c1 Tensa Kyuubi
Love it. Hope to see any update soon
12/19/2017 c4 2Treatyw
its kinda creepy that people think harry is hot... he's just 11! Hmm. idk in canon Ron never really went out of his way to insult or bully slytherins. He was biased and suspicious but mostly on a reactionary bases than as an instigator. Also he never really ganged up on anyone. Also i'm surprised that Snape likes him... i mean he is still J.P.'s son...
12/19/2017 c2 Treatyw
I mean, idk how this will hold up against magic, but right now sharingan seems like a complete cheat... like he knows japanese? and he just happens to find out about chakra and learn to fight? how convenient.
12/14/2017 c20 4Einjeru Hatake
I'm very interested to see where this leads.
411 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »