for We'll Learn To Love Each Other

11/27/2019 c24 14Dimac99
I loooooooove this! I swear you had me in tears - actual dripping down my face tears - when Lorelei left with Rory, but I soldiered on, confident you'd give us the Happily Ever After that Lorelei and Luke (and Rory) deserved. This is definitely going on the favourites list for when I need a pick-me-up.
9/16/2018 c24 6Hazmatt
Great story! I enjoyed it!
6/22/2018 c24 5Halle Alexis
Aw, I loved this story!
1/20/2018 c24 rachel625
As I loved this! I saw that this said epilogue. Are you not continuing this story any more?
12/18/2017 c24 Tracy O Shea
I love this story. I hope you write a sequel.
12/10/2017 c24 9Katie500
I’m so happy that you finished this story. I know you don’t feel that it’s exactly how you originally wanted it to go but I have to say I loved that ending. Rory saying she was going to call Luke Dad was a beautiful touch. This has been my favourite pre-series story ever and I think you’ve done a wonderful job with it. I hope you do eventually come back to writing more because I’d love to read more of your stuff in the future. But for now thank you for finishing this one.
12/10/2017 c24 Guest
I love this story so much. All the updates have been amazing.I'm sad to see it ending but so glad you're finishing it.
12/10/2017 c22 5PreviouslyAnonymous
I'm so happy to see you've decided to finish this story, even if you feel it isn't up to your standards. What you've posted so far since your return has been enjoyable to read and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Watching Luke push Lorelai away while dealing with Bill's illness is so sad. Understandable given his personality, but man, I just want to shake him! I loved when Bill called Lorelai out on her feelings for Luke and cared enough about her to make sure she knew it was okay to do what she had to do to not lose herself in Luke's pain. Luke was such a turd to tell Lorelai he'd be fine if she left with Rory. Seems like that's not the case and I hope he realizes his love for them soon. Also, I got real worried when you brought Anna into this...so happy it was a brief and uneventful encounter.
12/10/2017 c22 16SadieGrace
I discovered that there was an update to this story this morning (Korean time). Since then, in the last 12houra, I think I've checked back to see if there were any more updates at least 4 times. Logically, I knew there wouldn't be more yet, but I am so excited to see that you're finishing this and anxious to see what happens next that I can't help but hope for more ASAP. I know you said you didn't feel really satisfied with the way you're posting this, but I'm still happy with it. Looking forward to more!
12/9/2017 c22 9Katie500
You had me worried for a minute there when Anna showed up! So glad Luke is going to try to bring his girls home though!
12/9/2017 c16 chants
Thank you for finishing this story!
12/9/2017 c18 Katie500
Wise words from Bill. When is Luke going to finally open his eyes to it too!
12/9/2017 c19 9Sondrasr
Wow. Gripping chapter. Can't wait to see where his goes next. Please continue it.
12/8/2017 c17 9Katie500
First off that was hot! I’m glad to see that spark is still there for them even if it’s been hidden for a while. I like that Lorelai is starting to bring up things about their future, I hope this starts Luke thinking (in a good way). Looking forward to the next chapter
12/8/2017 c17 26junienmomo
Great chapter. Pulled between hope and worry about the relationship, they at least have a good reconciliation.
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »