for Don't Mess with Naruto Uzumaki

1/5/2020 c2 Borello
this sound really interesting.
5/8/2017 c2 3Fictionlover87
Please update
5/1/2017 c2 19draco122
this looks great i can't wait for more.
Draco122
3/17/2017 c2 Guest
If Naruto goes to Kumo, let him be paring with Mabui, not many story with her around
3/17/2017 c2 Guest
If this is another story where Uzumaki Kushina is innocent even when she is a sealmaster and female shinobi, then this story is nothing for me.
3/18/2017 c2 Calebros
" thought Kakashi while struggling not to throw up" You do know that he was killing people when he was 8 or so right?
And is this going to be an everyone is an idiot only the main character is not type of story?
3/18/2017 c1 Banjo the Fox
Fuck you and fuck this, disgusting trash.
3/17/2017 c2 4Soledge1
makes me wonder why act in the first place. it not like they loved Naruto anyway. that leaves the question of what happened to sakura and Ino. I find it hard to believe they would let Hinata have her way with the Emo. what is Naruto skill level? he won the war with out the Fox or the power-up he got from the saga of the six paths. so he is around Jonin level or higher?
3/17/2017 c2 1TheWiseYoungLad
This chapter was pretty good. Not going to lie I didn't expect it to go in this direction knowing you would see my reply before chapter 3 was done.

I wouldn't mind if one of the (or the only) pairings was Naruto's sister in Amegakure. It happens in these types of fics. All you have to do is put a good reason into it, there is guilt tripping... But I dont see how that would make the girl betray her father. But if you do add her to the pairing(s), maybe corruption via Kyuubi chakra is viable. If you dont, then killing or injuring is needed, maybe make sure they dont see each other and bait readers with that. But if Naruto confronts her and does nothing, that could hurt the fic.

Hope I helped. I will be following and faving the fic.
3/17/2017 c1 TheWiseYoungLad
Im interested, but must say the story is a bit cliche. If Naruto goes to another village, then that might ruin the story. Though I must say it was a bit original to see a grown Naruto neglected by his parents for his sibling.

My thoughts is that if you give Naruto a pairing, and its up to you, make it someone just as messed up... Like a villian, a female jinchuriki thats been neglected (only Fu fits the bill), or bring a villian back to life and make a story on why they still live (Tayuya and Kin are examples).

Though my advice would be to keep Naruto travelling (never in a village). Giving him connections besides the pairing isn't bad, but not to much (So if you make a harem, keep it to like... Three girls). Make sure he makes more enemies than trusty worthy friends (From all five main villages... And then some from the smaller villages would make sense), and if you want to, make the reason why the family wants Naruto to be back a messed up one.

Thats all the advice I have for now, and remember, the first story may not have many reviews, but use it as a learning experience.
3/17/2017 c2 redvsblue-1
I have an idea about what to do with Hinata, Kushina or his sister. Just watch the first CSI NY episode to find out what it is.
3/17/2017 c2 DragonPony022
Great chapter I have to say, i can't wait to see what will happen next. I can see Naruto helping Kumo seeing how no one from the Akatsuki came from that village and they know how to treat Naruto's kind. I could see him hooking up with Karui and other attractive girls from that village. It would also be a huge power jump for them having three tailed beast there. It would also be fitting if Naruto ends up getting his sister as one of his girls, I mean how poetic would it be for his father to find out his little girl was taken and now in love with his no good son lol.
3/17/2017 c2 Noahendless
This story seems interesting so far keep going.
3/13/2017 c1 Guest
Talk is cheap Naruto, action speaks louder than words.
3/13/2017 c1 Taco-man