FanFiction.Net
for La Espada de Sacrificia

1/26/2020 c10 carsonforgeel
This was better then I thought plz continue
9/27/2018 c4 ThatOneGuyUpstairs
Can’t believe I didn’t think of this possibility when considering what the child of a hollow would be, it seems kinda obvious in hindsight, but since I didn’t say it before I’ll say it now. It’d probably just be a human with the potential to form a fullbring, since they would definately be spiritually aware, and get a significant amount of hollow rietsu from their hollow parent, especially if they were the child of a Vasto Lorde like Halibel.
9/6/2018 c2 ThatOneGuyUpstairs
Technically speaking, Halibel is a human, as are all Hollows, since as far as we know all hollows were origanly humans, my head canon was always that Hollows were just humans who had achieved a form of Full Bring posthumously, and because being dead, along with everything else is such atraumatizing experience, they revert to a more animalistic mindset in response to the preceived threat and need to find food (souls) to sustain themselves, thus taking on a more animalistic form, which reflects what the person who forms the “core” of the hollow subconsciously believes will be best suited to ensuring their survival. We never see any other “species” become hollows like birds, insects, or fish, so as far as we know, all hollows are/were human or at least some variation of human. It may be better to think of hollows as something to a subspecies/mutated strain of humanity (though that would require hollows being able to reproduce on their own, and that any child born of hollows would also be a hollow, which would be an interesting concept, what would a “natural” hollow be like, and if they were killed with a Zanpakuto, would they still be a hollow when they were sent to soul society, or would they become a regular plus?), or possibly humans under the effect of a condition like leprosy or a mental affliction like Alzheimer’s or Schizefrnenia. Not trying to insult hollows, they’re probably one of my favorite concepts from Bleach and I feel they’re not nearly explored enough in the series (though that can be said for pretty much anything from Bleach, Tite Kubo may be able to think up cool stuff, but the man can’t seem to string that together to make a story), just stating my own views on the topic.
8/30/2018 c1 Mile De
thanks!
7/7/2018 c9 Guest-Questioner
Honest,

Even I can't tell sarcasm & ranting apart from each-other when done like that XP

But Meh...keep it up, with the updates that is...XP
7/7/2018 c9 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Excellent work! Good riddance to Erigor. He had no idea what he was dealing with!

Anyhoo, keep this up! I’m looking forward to the next chapter!
7/3/2018 c8 Guest-Questioner
Wait, Another YEAR-or-so!?

OI! (sigh)

i just finished reading after i began a little over a day ago(even i get distracted)

and this was interesting, BUT NEARLY A YEAR before the next update to this,

Gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGGG waiting time, like at the DMV(figuratively or literally, depending)
7/2/2018 c8 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Excellent chapter! I enjoyed it. Keep this up!
4/20/2018 c1 HALLIBEL
its droped? sad
2/28/2018 c4 BURNERACC
Was that a Marvel reference?! XD This is really good so far!
7/19/2017 c5 Guest
I love this story
7/12/2017 c7 purplefeather9
please continue this story!
6/4/2017 c7 Guest
Please update. Thats really interesting and i cant wait anymore
4/30/2017 c7 Guest
1. When are going to update chapter 8?
2. It will not a Yuri or Yaoi right?
4/22/2017 c7 Guest
ERZA X TIA! LET THE YURI BEGIN!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »