FanFiction.Net
for Two out of Three

3/15/2018 c1 Guest
What exactly was the purpose of this story?
11/26/2017 c1 castleman
unfortunately I have to admit some reviews for the end.
I see beckett more on this way than castle.

beckett's greatest strength is her ability to focus, which unfortunately makes her blunt for her environment.

castle's greatest strength is his optimism (silver lining), which unfortunately always leads to his being injured. it's his nature to strive.
11/26/2017 c1 castleman
unfortunately I have to admit that I have to write some reviews for the end.
I see beckett more on this way than castle.

9/1/2017 c1 14Perspex13
I get a kick out of stories that haunt me. I don't know how I missed this one when it came out, but I know already that it will linger in my mind.

I read an author's note a little while ago that said "I'll never read a short (5.000 word) chapter." Clearly, adopting that approach will mean missing some gems like this one. It might've been concise, but I think the spartan style matches the tone and outcome perfectly.

It's a sad story, clearly, but I find myself feeling worse about Castle. Beckett's outcome we've seen in Time of Our Lives. But to think that Castle went back to his barren, wasteful lifestyle (and without Alexis, who's off to college) - that hurts.
4/25/2017 c1 Guest
Bear in mind everyone these 'people' never existed, at all. How do you work out who deserves what in real life anyway. Often the good people end up with shit and the asshole ends up with everything. We all know people that should have ended up with someone specific but ended up with a dunderhead or worse.
The reality is that Kate would have great difficulty is settling with anyone. Her convoluted self important view would ultimately alienate any man. Millions of people have tragedy in their lives with out destroying them and the ones around them.
I don't like Rick ending up with still the 'bimbo' thing I think he's well past that retrogressive stage. Kate, though, she would eventually retire, probably a shadow of her former self, and grow old alone.
Mick.
3/18/2017 c1 D3bbi3c
Glad she disn't marry Josh but she deserved a happy ending and it looks like neither she or Rick got it. This is too sad.
3/16/2017 c1 Guest
No it would be zero out of three cause she neither wanted or needed Josh
3/16/2017 c1 Guest
Come on you are better than this
3/17/2017 c1 1vjlee
I suspect I know who your favorite author is and even if 'Two Out of Three Ain't Bad' from the bent of this story one might assume that one might see them 'Crying' like Stephen Tyler and Aerosmith.

So, this is what an 'Unhappily Ever After' ending reads like. hmm...
3/17/2017 c1 21AleciaB
Written like a summary of a larger story Like two friends updating on a couple they mutually knew.
3/17/2017 c1 42Pegship
OUCH.
3/16/2017 c1 craspon
Thanks for the thought-provoking story. I can totally see Beckett ending up like that; she never was one to let emotions rule her, and she never was one to put anything before her job. I always thought that she and Josh were a much better match than she and Castle were considering their priorities in life.
3/16/2017 c1 11steph65
Ugh! You were in a sad mood when you writed this? No matter. You don't have to say "I'm sorry" if it's something you really needed to write. And you've done a good job. Thank you.
3/16/2017 c1 Guest
I guess it would be some consolation to get "the sex was great" actually in writing!
3/16/2017 c1 bob
this should have happened earlier in the tv show him moving on without the toxic self absorbed ass beckett is the show would have been more intresting
25 Page 1 2 Next »