for Luna Lovegood and the Dark Lord's Diary

5/12 c100 xfel
What a wonderful story. A perfect mix of light sillyness and deep insights.
5/12 c3 xfel
Wow, it took us only three chapters to get to the unforgivables...
5/11 c1 Guest
Stress reliever
5/9 c101 Guest
This is without doubt best HP fanfic written on this site (the only one better is HP and the Natural 20 and it's unfinished). Dunno how much recognition it has but it should have far more.

10/10 fanfiction.
5/9 c96 Guest
Awesomeness happened to this story, author. There was much rejoicing.
5/9 c7 Guest
Lovegood destroys skeptics with facts and logic.
5/2 c1 Fancy Tuna
OMG I JUST SAW BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WROTE LITTLE GREEN LIES? I LOVED THAT STORY IT'S SO GOOD I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS YOU I FEEL LIKE FRED AND GEORGE WHEN THEY FOUND OUT REMUS WAS A MAURAUDER!
5/2 c100 Fancy Tuna
Loved this fic it was amazing. So I'm guessing that no one else ever found out about Tom and that other than that encounter with Voldy in first year the Golden trio were able to just live through school without worries or anything eventful ever happening other than that time they were held captive by the potions club. Also all the other death eaters are just continuing their lives like they did when the war ended. It's odd reading a Fanfic with 101 chapters where Harry Potter and his friends only ever play a (minor) role in like 2 of them. Odd but greatly welcomed. The members of the potions club all definitely deserved the attention and spotlight. (Snape would probably cheer up even more if he found out he played a bigger role - one of a hero at that - in a HP Fanfic than Harry himself did) also I like that this story continually kept Luna and Tom's friendship it's main focus. You're brilliant and wrote a bloody gem. ️
5/2 c95 TomVorlostRiddle
Those are really good! I Loved them! You're a great poet!
5/2 c90 TomVorlostRiddle
Don't worry I really loved the bonding moment between Rolf and Tom. It was perfect. They can now both love Luna in their own way and bond over being the two closest people to her. (assuming that Rolf and Luna start dating) It would have also kind of felt out of character for Tom if his feelings had been of the romantic sort. So you made the right call in my opinion. Their dynamic is like the golden trio's. Hermione and Harry are close too and she's still dating Ron. So yeah it works and it's great. Also proud of Tom this chapter.

Ps: I hope Rolf and Tom become friends instead of just tolerating each other. They'd be their own trio. And Salazar knows Tom needs more friends.
5/2 c65 Fancy Tuna
That conversation was so adorable I can't. Loved it. "Brat man the dark lord returns" hilarious! I like them as best friends best because I simply can't see Tom marvolo riddle, THE dark lord, darkest of lords, lord of the dark in love with anyone really. However I know that I'll be happy with whatever direction you choose to go because I've read 50 or so chapters and if that's not enough chapters to know you like the way a writer writes than I don't know either. Tuna fits too, it's weird which makes it perfect. They're both dorks they'd find it amusing. Oh and before I forget, I liked Tom's explanation it makes him being able to change and being able to want to change make sense. Like not that it didn't make sense but it made it more believable, not that I care about it being believable or not just thought that it was a top notch way to explain the whole he's rediamable and still human in his core but the other voldemort isn't.
4/29 c101 19SassyDKitten
Come back... Please come back...I just about died from laughter, I want more, please come back!
4/28 c95 SassyDKitten
That was beautifully written, thank you
4/4 c100 PersonLatinoamericaComun
10/10
4/1 c101 3mcepl
I have moved my Czech translation (and now working on this last chapter!) to AO3 with ID 20896994 (under my same nickname).
4,209 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »